As Prince Charles steps in to settle rising tensions between William and Harry, another royal rift is bubbling over after it emerged Eugenie is “upset” with Meghan. Again, it’s a free insert with the Daily Mail. Prince William: “I’ve put my arm around my brother all our lives and I can’t do that anymore ... which could be his last as a working royal, the Daily Mail reports. Prince William and Prince Harry have been keeping in touch via Zoom during the pandemic, as the Duke of Cambridge wants to keep “tabs” on his younger brother.. Prince Harry Sunday Mail columnist Lesley Roberts says the former duke and duchess of Sussex need to get a grip rather than fire out censorship letters from La La Land. Not exactly upmarket. Prince Charles’ right hand man, Prince William, has reportedly been calling his stateside brother as soon as Princess Charlotte, Prince Louis and Prince George have gone to bed. …

newest; oldest; recommendations; Show 25. Rumors of an affair between Prince William and the Marchioness of Cholmondeley, Rose Hanbury (pictured above left), first surfaced in early 2019. Prince William Daily Mail Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge National newspapers Newspapers blogposts View all comments > Order by . [From The Daily Mail] It was my understanding – at the time and to this day – that the Queen, Charles, William and all of the courtiers told Harry that he could no longer be in the Army.