Notable ... No meta build includes the full Geralt/Ciri set since they're mainly meant as balanced endgame starter sets. Greatsword (GS) Meta GS sets.

After ~300 hours of GS play, I'm about to move on to Bow, so I figured now would be a good time to share builds and strategies I've learned for the greatsword along the way. I decided to post it slightly before launch because I too want to play the game tomorrow this way everyone can have pointers about what to farm at the beginning and at the end of the story. Welcome to the first Iceborne meta builds compilation for PC! With the build above, consumable buffs, and the kinsect boost, each hit should be dealing between 60 - 70 damage. Use what you want, and play how you want. In fact you reminded me I should probably just mention them as early endgame sets. We reviewed the albums that were made for console launch and remade them when necessary. People get butthurt when you don’t use the so-called meta weapons. I remember in base monster hunter someone maybe a powerful build with Jagras Greatsword. Next thing you know everyone was running around with it. Ultimate Greatsword Build Guide. edit- upon further testing, I decided to add a Ciri DB elemental set because the numbers aren't too far off from the main option to deem them unusable. Those monsters were crushingly difficult, but were at least slightly fair. Hell, I even solo'd G-rank Alatreon back in 3U with a slime Greatsword and beat the quest with less than 60 seconds on the clock. Includes recommended equipment, elements, decorations, and skills. This is my first Monster Hunter game, and I've taken the approach of mastering one weapon before moving to the next. Build.

I've killed countless Apex Rajang in 4U. Doing this right, you should be able to get an elemental topple before Alatreon enters his dragon phase. Read this Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Great Sword guide on the best loadout and armor build for this weapon. I don’t understand the downvotes either. No arbitrary DPS hurdles to jump - just three lives and a time limit. Run around to keep yourself a moving target, only ever recalling your kinsect to reposition it if Alatreon turns around.