Marzia Kjellberg, née Marzia Bisognin [ˈ m a r t s j a b i z o ɲ ˈ ɲ i n], également connue sous le nom de CutiePieMarzia, née le 21 octobre 1992 à Vicence en Italie, est une vidéaste et blogueuse italienne.Elle met fin à ses activités en 2018. Marzia Kjellberg need never worry about being too far from her husband PewDiePie, seeing as he’s always got a way to make sure they’re in contact. Marzia Kjellberg, who is married to YouTuber PewDiePie, wrote in an Instagram Story over the weekend that the couple’s house had been broken into. She is … Marzia currently lives in a province in the Veneto region in Italy. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. PewDiePie shows off sweet 30th birthday presents from wife Marzia Kjellberg after wedding and holiday to Japan. Marzia Kjellberg is ook stemactrice. Marzia Kjellberg has her own YouTube channel where she uploads her amazing dress designs and she is also famous because she is a wife of Youtuber Felix Kjellberg. Marzia is equally famous on Instagram and has over 7.6 million followers on her official IG, as of 2020. Marzia Kjellberg (născută Bisognin, n. 21 octombrie 1992, Arzignano, Italia), cel mai des cunoscută după numele de utilizator al canalului ei de YouTube, Marzia (în trecut CutiePieMarzia), este o YouTuber-iță, creatoare de modă și scriitoare italiană. Jul 27, 2016 - Explore sakuraku's board "CutiePieMarzia", followed by 110 people on Pinterest. Marzia Kjellberg is on Facebook. Marzia Kjellberg (née Bisognin; born 21 October 1992) is an Italian Internet personality, fashion designer, and businesswoman.Known for her videos on her now-inactive YouTube channel, Kjellberg has also ventured into writing, fashion designing, and business. But the internet sensation has chosen a quiet life in Brighton with girlfriend, Marzia Bisognin. În ianuarie 2017, canalul ei avea peste 530 de milioane de vizionări și peste 6 milioane de abonați. The two recently enjoyed time off in Japan together, before Marzia flew home to the UK. Join Facebook to connect with Marzia Kjellberg and others you may know.

Marzia Kjellberg is a Italian 26 years old entrepreneur and fashion designer popular for YouTube channel. Marzia Kjellberg (Marzia Bisognin, CutiePie, CutiePieMarzia) Mobile Number, Email ID, Contact Information, Biography and More possible original information are discussed here. Ze heeft daarnaast een eigen internetserie, getiteld Pugatory , gebaseerd op haar mopshond . Marzia Kjellberg was born on 21 October 1992 and she hails from Arzignano, Italy. See more ideas about Cutiepiemarzia, Marzia bisognin, Pewdiepie. Marzia met her husband named Felix Kjellberg through a mutual friend Daizo. Marzia Kjellberg boobs pictures are something that's being searched a lot and we have the full collection of it below. Felix "Pewdiepie" Kjellberg's hiatus from YouTube is ongoing, but his wife is still sharing Instagram missives from their recent travels. Felix Kjellberg (left) - better known as PewDiePie - was 2014's 'King of YouTube' with 4.1 billion hits. 7.8m Followers, 86 Following, 1,953 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Marzia Kjellberg (@itsmarziapie)

Ze heeft in verschillende internetseries stemmen ingesproken, waaronder die van Carrie Carrot in Oscar's Hotel For Fantastical Creatures .

Re: Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13 Post by SmashedCupCake » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:06 pm aimzalicious_ wrote: Her Instagram story is totally lame.This reads to me as "Felix is on the phone to his friends and not including me, so I am choosing not to use my free time to catch up with my own friends or family during this isolating period. But don't worry — the pair is staying in close contact despite the distance, thanks to their home's security camera.