Eon is wise and usually the voice of reason for his students, but is not without his moments of anger and goofiness. Eon is wise and usually the voice of reason for his students, but is not without his moments of anger and goofiness.

Master Eon appears in 16 issues View all Skylanders. —Master Eon. Discussion; Bug Reporting; Delete/Combine Pages Forums.

"Master Eon." "Greetings, young Portal Master, I have been waiting for you. Films & Séries Télé Gratuits . 2 appearances; Skylanders: Champions. The sphinx stood a couple yards away, stroking his staff somewhat self-consciously.
Facile de s'inscrire. Originally, Eon was an alien who came to Earth to open a time rift to his home dimension and unleash his race upon Earth. 1 appearances; Skylanders: Return of the Dragon King. Inscrivez-vous dès maintenant! TV Show: Skylanders Academy.

He is also incredibly protective of his magical beard and treats it like another being entirely, using spray on it frequently and believing shaving would be the ultimate sacrifice, unable to bring himself to harm it. He is also incredibly protective of his magical beard and treats it like another being entirely, using spray on it frequently and believing shaving would be the ultimate sacrifice, unable to bring himself to harm it. Franchise: Skylanders. I am Eon, your guide in this world." Years later, King Pen returned to the site of the avalanche to thank his teacher, but no evidence of Snow Wah or the cave was ever found – leaving many to wonder if the Yeti had ever existed at all. Nina Conti: Her Master's Voice (2012) Streaming Français. The call of his name instantly brought him back and he put a smile on his face as he turned toward the voice. “Green Bamboo, why are you here?” “My lady wishes for you to tour the East Mountain with her. Read More.

INSCRIVEZ-VOUS COMMENÇEZ À REGARDER. A green-dressed girl ran out from the side. Genre: Comédie, Documentaire, Drame, Sous-titres: Italien, allemand , roumain , français, anglais et turc. Welcome to Part 2 of “Master Your Voice”, where we begin to explore the potential that God has designed your vocal instrument for! Meng Chuan chuckled when he saw this. He was the leader of the Skylanders before his duties were passed on to the new Portal Master. What can I do for you?" 8 appearances; Skylanders Superchargers. He first appeared in Ben 10: Race Against Time. Continuez et regardez maintenant!
In Skylanders: Imaginators, it is revealed that he has a niece named Aurora… Master Eon, also known as Eon, is a veteran Portal Master who is one of the main supporting characters in the Skylanders series. The old Portal Master was sitting in the grass, listening to the birds and thinking to himself. Eon is an inter-dimensional timeline traveler and one of Ben's adversaries. When Master Eon caught wind, he recruited King Pen into his top secret training program, where he quickly rose up the ranks to become the leader of the Skylander Sensei.

Gen. Chris Diamantopoulos is the voice of Master Eon in Skylanders Academy, and Haruo Yamagishi is the Japanese voice.