I couldn’t resist her though. I …
I should’ve known she would ruin me the moment I saw her. USA Today Best Selling Author, Willow Winters, brings you an EPIC anti-hero brought to his knees in a heart-wrenching, binge-worthy series. This third instalment in the Merciless series is her best work yet. Merciless. I didn’t get into audio books until recently and this audio book hasn’t disappointed in any way. A powerful man with a beautiful woman at his mercy" he doesn"t fall for her.Books in Series:Merciless Series by Willow WintersBooks by Author:Willow Winters Books. USA Today Best Selling Author, Willow Winters, brings you an EPIC anti-hero brought to his knees in a heart-wrenching, binge-worthy series. Willow Winters has come back with a vengeance! I should’ve known she would ruin me the moment I saw her. Cody Walsh’s first appearance in Willow’s Merciless World is in the Irresistible Attraction Series.

Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. I get why Beauty fell in love with the Beast, but it doesn’t change who Carter is. Yes THE STORY: Aria Talvery is daughter to a powerful crime family. Work is his life, so there is no time for a committed relationship.

Willow Winters has come back with a vengeance! This third instalment in the Merciless series is her best work yet. There are standalones as well as series within this world. - Beyond the Covers Blog Merciless has that touch of dark that has your soul begging for more. In timeline sequence, the titles are: A Kiss to Tell A Kiss To Keep (Extended Epilogue to A Kiss to Tell) Possessive (A Standalone) Merciless Series : […] Willow has written a gripping story line that is brutal, dark, yet beautifully constructed and emotionally it pulls you in. Carter is for sure a dark hero who starts off cruel toward Aria while trying to fight his feelings for her.

The Merciless Series was on my TBR for far too long so I decided to finally binge it a few days ago. He has his own family secrets that helped shape whom he is.

What a great decision it was! Merciless by Willow Winters GENRE: Dark Romance Suspense NARRATION: Dual POV BOOK DETAILS: Book #1 of 4 in the Merciless Series AUDIO AVAILABLE? Women like her are made to destroy men like me. It"s something I"ve known for over two years.

Book 1. ... From USA Today bestselling author Willow Winters comes a heart-wrenching, edge-of-your ... soul, and compassion his life was a series of insane and vicious acts of ... View Product [ x ] close.
Women like her are made to destroy men like me. Tick-tock. Willow Winters just ended the Merciless series and Carter and Aria's story so beautifully I could not have been more addicted!! It was sexy and so emotionalIy powerful that I was mesmerized by every word.

Merciless (Merciless, #1), Heartless (Merciless, #2), Breathless (Merciless, #3), Endless (Merciless, #4), and All He'll Ever Be (Merciless World Book 1) ... Merciless Series. Willow Winters is an American romance writer who has appeared on the USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestsellers lists. Heartless by Willow Winters is book Two in the Merciless series. +Biography When Willow Winters was young, she wanted to pursue politics. Willow’s novels normally feature sexy bad boys and relatable girls.