Here's how she made it happen. 20k Followers, 830 Following, 258 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cheyna (Williams) Matthews (@cheynalee_) Cheyna fondly recalls going back to … ... Trey Burton, Chris Maragos, Nick Foles, Ted Winsley, Kyle Warner and my parents, Rod and Brenda Matthews. "It has been a pleasure to get to know her and Jordan, their son JoJo, and their extended family … Cheyna Matthews is 1 of the famous people in our database with the age of 26 years old. 20k Followers, 830 Following, 258 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cheyna (Williams) Matthews (@cheynalee_)

Court Records found View. Criminal or Civil Court records found on Cheyna's Family, Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates View Details. Matthews speaks about balancing life as a parent and a professional athlete You would be very hard pressed to find something that would throw Cheyna Matthews off. Cheyna Matthews' Reputation Profile. Latest on Washington Spirit forward Cheyna Matthews including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on ESPN She has not shared about She's parent's name. Jordan Matthews is a NFL wide receiver and husband to professional soccer player, Cheyna Matthews. Cheyna Matthews Tampa, FL. Matthews, a … He has one brother, Justin.

"Cheyna has a wonderful story and a terrific family," Baldwin said. Cheyna Matthews Net Worth, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Dating, Marriage, Relationship Stats, Family, Career, Wiki.Scroll below and check our most recent updates about about Cheyna Matthews's Biography, Salary, Estimated Net worth, Expenses, Income Reports & … This is Me - Control Profile. Matthews is married to Washington Spirit soccer player Cheyna Williams, who also attended Vanderbilt before graduating from Florida State University. Jordan Matthews, 27, has 274 career receptions and 22 touchdowns since entering the NFL in 2014. ️ For this reason, I will be missing the 2018 NWSL season. Washington Spirit forward Cheyna Matthews is experiencing just such anxiety. 8-30-18: We are expecting to expand our little family by ONE. Biography. The Washington Spirit announced two moves today, with forward Cheyna Matthews placed on Player Elected Leave and goalkeeper Devon Kerr signing with the club. ⚽️ #babyMatthews #grateful. Cheyna Lee Matthews (born November 10, 1993), née Williams, is an American-born Jamaican footballer who plays as a forward for Washington Spirit and the Jamaica women's national team. Matthews is a Christian. Matthews' parents are Brenda and Rod Matthews. 1 Profile Search Follow. Last year, he totaled four catches. Cheyna Lee Matthews : Born: 10.11.1993 : Place of birth: Lynn, MA, USA Nationality: USA Jamaica Height: 175 cm I am already looking forward to the beautiful, yet challenging journey ahead and my return in 2019! Five Increase Questions . What effect does your faith have on your lifestyle?

>> UPCOMING FEATURE: Cheyna Matthews is profiled in Sports Spectrum’s Fall 2019 magazine, which will hit mailboxes in late August. Contents 1 Playing career Photos | Summary | Follow.

We caught up with Cheyna Matthews after the first week of training to chat about her first cap with Jamaica, her veteran role, and her life as an athlete and a mother. The couple have one son together. View Photos. She have position among the list of 84660 famous Association Football Player.