Poll Conor McGregor vs Bruce Lee (32 votes) Conor McGregor 31% . We’ll never know, but here it is …

Fair disclaimer I'm not some stupid CM fan, and was once a stupid BL fan back in my youth but have been a Mma fan for the better part of 15 years and recently got into an argument with someone over this. What would happen if the most famous martial artist of the 70s faced arguably the most famous mixed martial artist of today? 6701516 views MP4 MP3. CONOR McGREGOR warned Floyd Mayweather that only sparring with Bruce Lee would prepare the boxer for what is coming for him. Conor McGregor is one of the most talented and exciting new MMA fighters. Posted on March 6, 2020. Bruce lands a lot of boxing techniques that seem a little foreign to his repertoire and McGregor throws a lot of Muay Thai style head kicks, rather than the karate and Taekwondo style elliptical kicks he prefers in real life.

Conor showed great ability to end a fight in 13 seconds against Aldo, but rumor is that Bruce Lee only needed 3-4 seconds typically to end a confrontation.

Bruce's workout metrics were at a higher level.

But that’s simply a … Bruce Lee has never taken a real punch in his life. Published on 2 years ago. Can't believe the idiots on here who claim to “understand martial arts” Bruce would be mauled, punched, kicked and strangled. Let's consider some facts - 1. Comments. UFC 3 Gameplay – Bruce Lee vs Conor McGregor – 2020 MMA.

I don’t think Conor’s use to getting kick in the nuts, having his eyes gourged or punched in the back of the head. Who would win in a street fight? Share. Bruce.

Ninja Admin ... Bruce Lee was a Hong Kong and also American actor, movie supervisor, martial artist, martial arts teacher, theorist, and owner of the martial art Jeet Kune Do, one of the wushu or kungfu designs. "Be Water" premieres on Sunday, June 7th at 9 p.m. Tweet. Bruce Lee in MMA. In the lead up to his fight with Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor made a habit out of comparing himself to martial arts legend Bruce Lee.A week ahead of … Share. Bruce Lee is one of the most talented, disciplined, and well-conditioned athletes in the history of the world. Conor wants to be a martial arts action star, Bruce practically created the genre. Lee was the son of Cantonese opera celebrity Lee Hoi-chuen. But the theme of overwhelming power vs fine tuned talent remains. UFC246 _ Conor mcgregor vs cowboy cerrone full fight & réaction – 2020 MMA; Jared Cannonier talks Darren Till, Conor McGregor, Israel Adesanya vs Yoel Romero & much more – 2020 MMA ... UFC 3 Bruce Lee VS Conor McGregor – 2020 MMA. Obviously we are talking a fight now with Lee's MMA JKD skill was in its' infancy when he was alive. Bruce Lee was around before MMA. Bruce Lee vs Conor McGregor: imagining the MMA pioneer as a modern-day UFC fighter CP name South China Morning Post Upload Date & Time Diterbitkan 00.01, 07/01/2020 I don't even get why people even bring this subject up. Mayweather, 40, has trained with fellow boxers in … Email.