Our domain controller version is Windows Server 2012 R2 Standart. But we have a problem.
I have an older 32bit Windows Server 2003SP2 server that cannot access any shares on our 64bit Windows Server 2012R2 domain controller. I networked the Server with more than 10 Windows, but when I re-setup a new user and deleted the old user in 1 PC with Windows 7, then I cannot access the shared folder on Server anymore. All other PCs have absolutely no problem.

This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption. Fix: Your Folder Cannot be Shared on Windows 10 If the issue is with your Computer or a Laptop you should try using Reimage Plus which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. Dear Experts, My domain Windows 10 can't access shared folders hosted on Windows 2012 R2. All other PCs can access shared drives on 2 of the PCs with no problem. If your PC still cannot see shared folders in Windows 10, check the credentials in the computer you are trying to access files from. ; Turn on sharing so anyone with network access can read and write files in the public folders. Our problem is, cannot be Access to, shared system folder "Netlogon & Sysvol" on the network, with Windows 10 Professional operation system. Turn on file and printer sharing. Fixes an issue when the drive is provisioned from the storage in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 ... You can see the shared files but cannot open them. I tried disabling HomeGroup and such without any luck.
We are using Windows 10 Professional and Windows 8.1 Our Company. Open Control Panel, User Accounts and Credential Manager. All domain Windows 7 access the shares just fine. I can ping the bejezus outta it. Also, the 2012R2 server can access shares on the 2003 server … When you open a shared file, the loading progress bar is displayed as zero percent. The 2003 server can access shares on other 2012R2 servers fine, it is just the one server it has problems with. Allow windows to manage homegroup connection (recommended). Not on a domain, not using a HomeGroup. When you open a shared file or a folder, Windows explorer freezes. But we are able to Access this directors. I'm not even getting a login cred request, just that "Windows cannot access" PCNAME or IPADDRESS. Then on the ‘Advanced sharing setting’, make sure everything is configured as listed below: Turn on network discovery. Recently upgraded all PCs to Windows 10 Pro. Even though Homegroup has now been removed from Windows 10, it is still mentioned throughout the operating system. Use 128-bit encryption to help protect files sharing connections (recommended).