Moe Szyslak is the local bartender of his own bar Moe's on The Simpsons. According to Moe, his boxing career ended because of politics, and because he was knocked out 40 times in a row. Simpsons fans got a big step closer to narrowing down which character will die in the upcoming season 26 this week, when voice actor Hank Azaria confirmed 'it's not one of mine'.

I've got it! On the other, he is depicted as suicidal, unsuccessful, depressed, de-motivated and generally self-depreciative.

Moe is the proprietor and bartender of Moe's Tavern, a Springfield bar frequented b You got to imagine how many hours of air-time Homer's been in there. He did have some decent later episodes. He is voiced by Hank Azaria and first appeared in the series premiere episode "Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire". moe szyslak season 8 coach sad boxing tire practice episode 3. On the one hand, he is shown to be one of the most despicable characters in The Simpsons: he threatens, harasses and insults non-stop, seeming to only really show interest in self-preservation and selfishness while angrily keeping his bar afloat.

Moe blames his boxing career for making him ugly. He spends most of his time in his bar selling drinks to his usual customers and friends Homer, Lenny, Carol, and Barney.

Obviously, Moe had a tough childhood. Moe took up professional boxing in his youth—possibly the cause of his ugly mug.

His parents dropped him off at camp one day and never returned.

Morris Moe Szyslak /ˈsɪzlæk/ is a recurring character from the animated television series The Simpsons. Szyslak.

He as well is shown to run illegal practices like holding and selling animals like Pandas and Orcas in the back of his bar. More Slavic. I liked when he got surgery to transform his face. He's been hinted at being European , from Italian[1F05], to Slavic.
Moe Szyslak.

Moe's ugliness caused him to audition unsuccessfully for a part in It Never Ends, a soap opera, revealed in "Pygmoelian". The Simpsons. Morris "Moe" Szyslak / ˈ s ɪ z l æ k / is a fictional character from the American animated television series, The Simpsons. Moe Szyslak is the bartender in Springfield. One of my favorite parts is when Bart would call him with a false name that would sound funny when spoken. Grew up… at Camp See-A-Tree.

Dimensions: 480x364. He is a often sneaky and lazy bar keeper.

Sad Homer Simpson GIF.

He also stole lots of things at a young age to get by. :) {kn.}

Not cool. fans 39 rating 8.8 /10 (18 users) rate him fan fan About Him .