For starters this game features an unbelievable one hundred and thirty plus tracks set right across the globe through rain, hail, snow, sunshine and heat waves.
Because of this somebody decided that it was time to make a Tommi Mäkinen game. WRC Rally Finland '99 Tommi Mäkinen Mitsubishi Evo VI (Onboard cam) - Duration: 4:30. ... All 1278 NTSC-U (USA) PS1/PSX/PSOne Games - Every Game (USA/NTSC-U) - Duration: 3:33:19. Tommi Makinen Rally joins Colin McRae Rally and V-Rally at the top of the simulation rally genre with some impressive features. International Rally Championship is one of the earliest racing game I have ever played. Tommi Makinen Rally joins Colin McRae Rally and V-Rally at the top of the simulation rally genre with some impressive features. It's been a while since I last made a video like this and arguably its a bit of an odd one to start up with again after so long but here you have it. Signup for free for more features and less ads

Tommi Makinen Rally is a game for the Playstation. For starters this game features an unbelievable one hundred and thirty plus tracks set right across the globe through rain, hail, snow, sunshine and heat waves. Note: This game is also called International Rally Championship in … Tommi Mäkinen Rally (International Rally Championship in France) is a rally-themed racing game that was published and developed by Europress Software, and is a spin-off of the company's Rally Championship franchise. Unlock a bus, a Peugeot, a money cheat and more with these cheat codes for Tommi Mäkinen Rally on PS1! As a kid, I had a lot of great time with this amazing game.
Wednesday | 15 Jul 2020 Mäkinen: Autumn will erase memories of spring Toyota Gazoo Racing team principal Tommi Mäkinen says the planned, full autumn of World Rally Championship action will be enough to erase the memory of a difficult start to the 2020 season – and be worthy of the FIA’s silverware at its conclusion. In year 1998 Tommi Mäkinen did not only win the rally world championship, he also won our hearts.