Download the firmware to your desktop. Related Page: WD My Cloud Home Related Page: WD: How to Enable and Configure Plex Service on My Cloud Home I had configured the old set as RAID 10.

My Cloud Web access. Title: My Cloud PR4100 Quick Install Guide Keywords: My Cloud PR4100 Quick Install Guide Created Date: 4/1/2016 1:31:11 PM Welcome to the fourth of seven NAS stress tests, where we brutalize NAS devices to failure and then attempt to see if they can be recovered.

The My Cloud lineup from WD has evolved over the years, starting with personal storage in the My Cloud home and Mirror to the power user platform in My Cloud … Setting up DVR storage on a multi-drive WD My Cloud NAS How to install the DVR storage software on a multi-disk Western Digital My Cloud NAS. The operating system is Android-based and a pre-installed Plex Media Server can be enabled to turn it into a media center. Users of single-disk My Cloud devices should install the appropriate package via the WD My Cloud Single-Disk install instructions . When I try to go to mycloudpr4100.local nothing happens. If anyone can offer any assistance I’ll be very grateful - I’ve just set up my first NAS, a Western Digital My Cloud PR4100 12TB (4x3Tb). Open the My Cloud Mirror Dashboard UI. WD Support Portal —Register your WD products and get support information customized to your needs. My question is, whether I can remove ALL the 4 original HDDs that the PR4100 came with, and then add ANOTHER fresh set of 4 hard drives (4x 8TB) and then start to use the fresh set of hard drives as JBOD?. I’m a photographer, and my plan was as follows: set up drives 1 & 2 as RAID 1 - this would be for my client files (weddings, conferences, family shoots etc), so that I’d always have a copy in the event of a crash. Go to Settings >> Firmware Update. I’m looking to add another pair of drives to my PR4100 to increase my storage capacity (either 10GB or 12GB - haven’t decided yet…) and I was going to access the Dashboard to check settings and make sure installing the new drives wouldn’t pose a problem. Setting up FTP Access on a Western Digital (WD) MyCloud.

I have been trying to setup my PR4100 for the last few hours with no luck (well maybe alittle). My Cloud PR4100, 1.6GHz quad-core Intel Pentium N3710, 4GB DDR3L RAM, 24TB *My Cloud, My Cloud Mirror, EX2, EX2 Ultra, EX2100, EX4, EX4100, DL2100, DL4100, PR2100, and PR4100 What is GoodSync for WD? Updating the firmware on your My Cloud Mirror. Powered By My Cloud OS 3 WD's My Cloud OS 3 comes with a variety of tools and apps to give you complete control of your media. I started out following the guide and reset the drive serval times and hours latder the drive was recognized and worked… Until I updated the drive and now back to the starting point. Automatically sync your data between all your computers, so you know your content is always up-to-date. Users can also leverage the PR4100 to remotely edit, save and share their projects using the My Cloud mobile app for Android and iOS. WD is happy to announce the release of My Cloud Firmware 2.31.183 for manual download and limited auto-update (phased rollout) on 05/20 at https://support.wdc.com for the following My Cloud products. Western Digital’s “My Cloud Home” (and My Cloud Home Duo) is an ARMv8 based NAS device for home use. Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: My_Cloud_BZVM_2.xx.xx.bin Save this to your desktop. Securely access your photos, music and files from anywhere.

Create a custom folder to share your favorite content. Western Digital MyCloud as FTP Server - Click to watch the Video. WD My Cloud User Manual • WD My Cloud DL2100 † WD My Cloud DL4100 † WD My Cloud EX2100 † WD My Cloud EX4100 ™ The PR4100 came with 4 Hard drives, 8TB each when I first purchased it. “Not allowed to access \\ on this server.” Fine - try the 4-second restart.

Step 10: Finally, we have to set up our camera by typing in all the FTP data.