Listen to Dear Me - Less Is More Mix from Eric Hutchinson's Easy Street (Deluxe) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Dear Me official lyrics by Eric Hutchinson : Dear me you'll be older one day I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok Enjoy more than 8 million lyrics. Dear me, I know you're scared as hell of everything right now But don't get lost in where you're going Dear me, you're gonna fall in love with the girl that you live next door to And you have no real way of knowing Don't know who you are, don't know who you are Don't know who you are, but I … Eric Hutchinson, Dear Me, Eric Hutchinson Dear Me, cover art, release information. Dear me, you'll be older one day I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok I said now, dear me, hold on to what you've got Things are gonna change, but change is better than you thought Kevin Olusola] from Eric Hutchinson's Easy Street for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Lyrics to Dear Me (Ft. Kevin . Eric Hutchinson (born September 8, 1980) is an American singer-songwriter. Dear Me Songtext Eric Hutchinson von Easy Street. Dear me you'll be older one day I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok I say now Dear me Hold on on what you've got Things are gonn Lyrics to "Dear Me" song by "Eric Hutchinson" Dear me, you'll be older one day I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok I said now, dear me, hold on to what you've got Things are gonna change, but change is better than you thoughtDear me, I know you're scared as hell of everything right now Dear Me CHORDS by Eric Hutchinson; no capo [verse (1)] D A D A dear me, you'll be older one day D A I'm writing from the future D A And you're doing ok D A D A dear me, hold on to what you've got D A Things are gonna change D A But change is Dear Me CHORDS by Eric Hutchinson Eric Hutchinson Dear Me Lyrics. Who Sang Dear Me? He has performed in all 50 states and has shared the stage with acts such as Jason Mraz, Amos Lee, Ingrid Michaelson, O.A.R., and Michael Franti.His single “Rock & Roll” earned him his first gold record in the United States and the song became a #1 hit in several countries. Listen to Dear Me (Remix) [feat. twitter; google; facebook; Dear Me Songtext. Eric Hutchinson - Dear Me Lyrics. Hutchinson says the track is "the closest I've ever come to getting a song exactly how I heard it in my head." Eric Hutchinson is an international platinum-selling singer, songwriter and seasoned touring artist. Video. Where she's from the land of farmers daughters The folks all say she's kinda plain In japan she's one tall glass of water And she begins to Eric Hutchinson - American Princess Lyrics. In a Songfacts interview with Eric Hutchinson , he said of "Dear Me": "I wrote a bunch of angry songs and I took a step back and I said, You know what, I don't think this is really what I'm trying to take away from this experience. Lyrics Myotonic Store Vinyl & CDs E-Hutch Club E-Hutch Club Weekend Video. Dear Me lyrics performed by Eric Hutchinson: Dear me, you'll be older one day I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok I said now, dear me, hold on to what you've got Things are gonna change, but change is better than you thought Eric Hutchinson - Forever (Official Video) Eric Hutchinson on The Today Show 2015. BEFORE THE SHOW - ERIC HUTCHINSON. Dear Me (Official Video) - Eric Hutchinson. Eric Hutchinson × Release information Release Date: 2016-8-26 length: 3:50 Lyrics. Eric Hutchinson.