Watch this Tamil video from the Vijay TV reality show Super Singer 5, only on Hotstar. Aval Oru Thodar Kathai Lyrics. Aval Oru Thodar Kathai (transl. The film was shot in black-and whi… Everyone was so disciplined, and all of us would Deivam Thantha Veedu Lyrics From Aval Oru Thodar Kathai | Music: M.S.Viswanathan | Singers: K.J.Yesudas | Lyrics: Kannadasan | Deivam Thantha Veedu The lead role was played by Sujatha in her first Tamil film, which was also her first starring role. The story revolves around a working middle class woman, who sacrifices her life and desires to support her large family. Lyrics for Deivam Thanatha Veedu by K. J. Yesudas. Aval Oru Thodarkathai is a story of a woman who looks good but due to save herself she tries to look her bad, but bad people came to know the truth. kadavul amaiththu vaiththa maedai - inaikkum kalyaana maalai innaarkku innaarenru ezhudhi vaiththaanae dhaevan anru (kadavul) naan oru vigadakavi inru naan oru kadhai solvaen oangiya perum kaadu adhil uyarndhoru aalamaram Aadumadi Thottil (ஆடுமடி தொட்டில்) Adi Ennadi Ulagam (அடி என்னடி உலகம்) Dheivam Thantha Veedu (தெய்வம் தந்த வீடு) Kadavul Amaithu Vaitha (கடவுள் அமைத்து வைத்த) Aval Oru Thodar Kathai Lyrics. Aval Oru Thodar Kathai Songs Lyrics & Videos: Aval Oru Thodar Kathai kollywood movie/album starring Kamal hassan, Sripriya, Sujatha, Vijayakumar.

He brings them to his house as servant while in their big family they felt safe. Aval Appadithan - WikipediaAval Appadithan (English: That is .. such as Charulata (1964), Aval Oru Thodar Kathai .. "If the song "Uravugal Thodarkathai" poignantly captures the vulnerable .Aval Oru Thodar Kathai Review - A Tamil ClassicAval Oru Thodar Kathai is the Rare .. the movie is house full in .. All Aval oru thodar kathai News updates and notification on our Mobile App available on Android and ITunes. They chesd her family a person saved her life but got injured then that girl save her. Aval Oru Thodharkadai is a 1974 Tamil film directed by K. Balachander. "I was just a school kid in Class 9 when K Balachander sir signed me for Aval Oru Thodar Kathai.But I barely felt a difference between my school and KB sir's sets. Kamal Haasan, Vijayakumar, Jaiganesh, M. G. Soman and Sripriyaplayed key roles. Aval Oru Thodar Kathai (1974) FullHD Movie, Aval Oru Thodar Kathai (1974) FullHD Movie dvd quality Aval Oru Thodar Kathai (1974) FullHD Movie dvdrip online free Kadavul Amaiththu-Aval Oru Thodar Kadhai. Siyad sings Deivam Thandha Veedu from K. Balachander's Aval Oru Thodarkathai originally sung by KJ Yesudas and composed by MS Viswanathan.