Submitted by Debbie C. from Chicago, IL, USA on Jan 14 1999. really, truthfully, honestly.I legit didn't know.That guy's legit retarded.I legit don't want to go.I legit think you are a mean, two-faced person.

9 years ago. Legit definition: If you describe a person or thing as legit , you mean that they are in accordance with... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples While racial and sexual slurs are fine to publish, it says, racist and sexist entries are not. These indexes are then used to find usage correlations between slang terms. Definition of legit adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. The Urban Thesaurus was created by indexing millions of different slang terms which are defined on sites like Urban Dictionary. If you are the victim of a scam, you can post here to share your story and to warn others. Relevance. Elegit definition is - a judicial writ of execution by which a defendant's goods and if necessary his or her lands are delivered for debt to the plaintiff until the debt is paid.

The official Urban Dictionary API is used to show the hover-definitions. We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website, including to provide targeted advertising and track usage.

Lv 5. Favorite Answer. → legitimate: 2. used to mean "actually" when you want to say that you think something is very…. Learn more.
12 synonyms of leg (it) from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 69 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Definition of legit written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. See more words with the same meaning: good, okay, cool, awesome, fun.

I think he is a legit kisser! Find another word for leg (it). Last edited on May 12 2013. Urban Dictionary’s posting guidelines state that “as an editor, you decide what gets published”.

Meaning, pronunciation, picture, example sentences, grammar, usage notes, synonyms and more. A random word, not so reliable. Urban Thesaurus. legit meaning: 1. ‘I've legit never looked better, and never gotten so many compliments on my skin.’ ‘I legit at that moment thought that was the plan.’ ‘Jesus, I thought he legit passed out there.’ ‘She then just had to share a tidbit about Noah that legit will make your heart swell.’ ‘There is legit nothing to complain about.’
I mean if you gave me a random word to look up, what do you think the chances are of it being reasonably defined in Urban Dictionary? 5 Answers. Synonyms for legit at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions.

If you believe you are being scammed, you can post your questions here and have them answered by a community that is knowledgeable about all types of scams. Answer Save. Find descriptive alternatives for legit. Gary. How reliable would you say Urban Dictionary is? Welcome to r/Scams, a subreddit for all your scam identification needs!