Life. What does zindagi mean?

ZINDAGI in English. Kasauti zindagi ki: English translation: Criterion for life: Entered by: Umesh Shrestha: 05:44 Mar 22, 2005: Hindi to English translations [Non-PRO] Art/Literary - Slang ; Hindi term or phrase: Kasauti zindagi ki: kasauti: Umesh Shrestha (Local time: 03:39: Criterion for life: Explanation: Kasauti is a small stone which is used by goldsmiths to test the purity of gold. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Zindagi in English is Life, and in Urdu we write it زندگی The word Life is an noun, plural lives [lahyvz] /laɪvz/ (Show IPA). kabhi haath pakaR ke tu mera chal de, chal de kabhi haath chhuRa ke main tera chal doon, chal doon some time, hold my hand, and walk.. walk. Explore this page to Translate Zindagi (Worlds) into English accurately. The video song is directed by Kartik Parande and released by the Carryminati youtube channel. love you zindagi love you zindagi love you zindagi love me zindagi Love you O life, Love me, O life. The Correct Meaning of Zindagi in English is Worlds. Definition of zindagi in the Definitions.net dictionary. zindagi meaning in english is Life. The doomed tale of 16th century Mughal Prince Salim and fabled courtesan Anarkali has been… Today we present the lyrics and English translation to "Yeh Zindagi Usiki Hai" from Anarkali (1953). By form, the word Life is an noun, plural lives [lahyvz] /laɪvz/ (Show IPA). Zindagi Meaning in English. zindagi in Urdu is written as زندگی find similar meaning of zindagi with translation as Animation, Biography, Lifetime, Liveliness, Living, Spirit, Sprightliness.
Its synonyms are activity, breath, energy, enthusiasm etc. Zindagi means “life” in English articulation. Sung By Garry Sandhu and Song music by Johny Vick And lyrics by Garry Sandhu. zindagi.. in a night full of stars, we’ll read your letters together.. and if a page remains blank in a trembling hand, you complain a bit, and I’ll complain a little, just you don’t be angry, O life.. kuch to bata zindagi apna pataa zindagi.. tu hai to main hoon tu hai to main hoon tu hai to falak tu hai to zameen..

English translation of lyrics for Kabhi Kabhi Aditi Zindagi by A. R. Rahman. You just cannot go wrong with Gulzar, Kishore Kumar, Lata Mangeshkar and R.D Burman! Meaning of zindagi.

But the word zindagi is common in use in India, and its frequent use shows it as a Hindi word. Information and translations of zindagi in the most comprehensive … Other similar words for Zindagi include Jahan, Duniya, Aalim, Zindagi and Kainaat. English Meaning of ‘Zindagi Lyrics’ is the latest motivational rap song sung by Ajey Nagar (Carryminati).This Zindagi song lyrics are written by Ajey Nagar, Music composed and produced by Wily Frenzy.
"Yeh Zindagi Usiki Hai" is a true Bollywood legend, one of Lata Mangeshkar's most iconic numbers picturised upon a nail-biting thriller of historical mythology. There are always several meanings of each word in English, the correct meaning of Zindagi in English is Life, and in Urdu we write it زندگی. Image via Wikipedia. some time, I'll leave your hand, and move, move on.. main thoRi si moody hoon tu thoRi si teRhi hai Tere Bina Zindagi (Aandhi) – Lyrics English Meaning/Translation. Life is a noun and has different use with different meanings as: 1-Life means “animation” or “spirit”. Finally I have a Kishore Kumar song in my list :) Tere Bina Zindagi is a beautiful song that brings together some of Bollywood’s greatest musical artists of all time. Presenting Zindagi Chingari Song Lyrics Meaning/Translation in English. The other meanings are Zindagi, Hayaat, Zindah Dili, Josh and Quwwat E Amal. It …