USC's Cheryl Miller was named the Most Outstanding Player of the tournament. While they engaged in a close match-up on the court, USC and Tech represented complete opposites in all other respects. Skip To Main Content. The banners mark the USC women’s basketball NCAA championship teams of 1983 and 1984, the second and third titles won in the NCAA era. The players on those teams are some of … Schedule and Results. The tournament consisted of 36 teams. The official Women's Basketball page for the University of Southern California Trojans . The USA Basketball Women's National Team, commonly known as the United States Women's National Basketball Team, is governed by USA Basketball and competes in FIBA Americas.The team is by far the most successful in international women's basketball, winning eight out of ten Olympic tournaments it had entered. The 1983 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Tournament began on March 18 and concluded on April 3 with USC winning the title. It also won eight of the last eleven World Cups (including the last three), … 1983-84 USC Season. The Final Four was held in Norfolk, Virginia and consisted of USC, Louisiana Tech, Old Dominion, and Georgia. Roster & Stats; Polls, Schedule & Results; AP Poll Summary. The 1983 NCAA national championship game announced a new era of competitive women’s basketball. LOS ANGELES-- USC women's basketball will honor members of its 1983 and 1984 NCAA Championship teams - including former players Cheryl Miller, Cynthia Cooper, Pam and Paula McGee, Rhonda Windham and former head coach Linda Sharp - during a pregame luncheon and halftime presentation at the USC-Tennessee game on Saturday, Dec. 14. The official Women's Basketball page for the University of Southern California Trojans.

The 1983 championship team included three All-Americans, Paula McGee, Cheryl Miller, … Buy Now My Account Promotions Ticket Information StubHub: Buy or Sell USC Tickets Baseball W Cross Country Football W Lacrosse W Rowing W Beach Volleyball W Soccer Track & Field Composite … 1983-84 Season AP Poll summary; AP Poll Summary Table; School Pre 11/29 12/6 12/13 12/20 12/27 1/3 1/10 1/17 1/24 1/31 2/7 2/14 2/21 2/28 3/6 Final; USC-----Schedules prior to the 1994-95 season may be missing games vs. non-Division I opponents.

The game’s significance extended beyond the high-level of play.