Black Hat started off as a Priest, became a Satanic Priest, and was ultimately transformed into a human vampire by the vampire queen. Black Hat represents a terrifying bridge between the Priests and the vampires. With that transformation, he considered himself the God of the vampires. As Priest fights Black Hat, Lucy discovers the truth about her parentage. It fuses the Western genre with supernatural horror, Gun fu, and dark fantasy themes and is notable for its unusual, angular art style. Black Hat is revealed as one of the Priests who was defeated in the final attack on Sola Mira and a close friend of Priest. Lately, streaming viewers have been discovering the pleasures of Priest, the 2011 action-horror flick based on the comic book series of the same name by … Priest (Hangul: 프리스트) is a manhwa (Korean comic) series created by Hyung Min-woo.It fuses the Western genre with supernatural horror and dark fantasy themes and is notable for its unusual, angular art style. And that since vampire evolved without eyes, it is a soulless creature, to be eradicated. In the lore, he is the first human vampire. And you, and your Priest, will help me do it. I am the bringer of the tide. " The church teaches us that the eyes are the windows to the soul. An interview with Hyung in Priest: Volume 3 states that the comic was inspired by the computer game Blood, which featured a similar horror-Western aesthetic and undead protagonist. Black Hat started off as a Priest, became a Satanic Priest, and was ultimately transformed into a human vampire by the vampire queen. Cap, Black hats best feats were against a character who heavily relied on guns and gear. Black Hat represents a terrifying bridge between the Priests and the vampires. After being captured, the vampire Queen gave him her blood, turning him into the first Vampire-Human hybrid who can survive the sun.

Priest (Hangul: 프리스트) was a manhwa (Korean comic) series created by Hyung Min-woo.

„ ~ Black Hat.

And I have seen the soul of the vampire, and let me tell you that it is far more pure than that of any man. I am the wave that will wash clean this unclean world. With that transformation, he considered himself the God of the vampires. This Priest Encourages Catholics Not to Give Up 6 Fun Ways to Celebrate Christmas Until The Baptism of Jesus, In One Infographic A Little Girl’s 5 Ordinary (But Extraordinary) Ways to Grow in Holiness In the lore, he is the first human vampire. Now you ask me what I am.