We, Norrath’s proven adventurers and artisans, will travel to the moon of Luclin to implore the moon-goddess herself to join us in stopping the shissar. To the moon, Alice! ... EverQuest II: Blood of Luclin last edited by Marino on 01/21/20 02:40PM View full history
I’ve long been interested in exploring there, and proposed Luclin as an expansion idea back at …

His buff claims he will take more damage the lower he is. ... EverQuest II: Blood of Luclin last edited by Marino on 01/21/20 02:40PM View full history

Forums. This will boost an existing character to level 110 with a full set of … I really don't want to invest in a game that will shut down at some way unexpectedly. Beta Access for Blood of Luclin Character Level 110 Boost – Delivered at time of purchase! The Community Spotlight 2020.06.27.

Must have completed Shattered Dawn: Mythic Passage Arranged.
I didn't pull ACT out to confirm, but something that is 100% tank and spank, seems like the best strategy to me. Well, I may not be Alice, but I did go straight to the moon. Are they going to have characters grinding out exp on giant rats or scorpions?

Just a day after the announcement of EverQuest's new expansion title, Torment of Velious, the latest EQ2 producer letter drops a lot of info.

Forums. Images.

Forbes: New ‘EverQuest II’ Expansion ‘Blood of Luclin’ Marks 15 Years With Trip To The Moon. Animated Blood and Gore Summary The Shadows of Luclin is the third expansion pack for the MMORPG EverQuest which opens up the moon of Luclin … The Community Spotlight 2020.07.11. Blood of Luclin We will not wait for the shissar -- that insidious race of snake people -- to begin their invasion of Norrath! User Reviews; Latest from the Community. As we approach the 15th anniversary of EverQuest II, we now have the name of the 16th expansion for the game. EverQuest 2 has launched its next expansion, Blood of Luclin.. Shiny hunters, please see the Blood of Luclin Collection Timeline.

The Community Spotlight 2020.07.04. I’ve long been interested in exploring there, and proposed Luclin as an expansion idea back at Terrors of Thelumbra.

07.06.20 The Community Spotlight 2020.07.11. The proven adventurers of exceptional might and tradeskillers of unparalleled skill will find a way to travel to Luclin.

I don't think this will be good lol, there's a lot of charm in Fallout 1 & 2 along with some pretty funny stuff. As one would expect, the expansion will see a new level cap of 120 for adventurers and tradeskillers, along with new quests and signature lines for both. EverQuest II’s Blood of Luclin expansion launched last December, allowing Norrathians to travel to that blasted heavenly body that players have seen strewn across the sky for almost 16 years. Reviews. Access is also granted during the trade skill quest Piercing the …

The Community Spotlight 2020.06.27.