Her long break could cost her another Olympics in Tokyo. She received a gold medal in the team competition and a silver on beam. Laurie Hernandez, a 16-year-old from Old Bridge, was named to the US gymnastics team on Sunday. "That would be really cool," Hernandez said with a giggle. 2,555 Followers, 102 Following, 521 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from bean follows (@lauriehernandez_) 2,555 Followers, 102 Following, 521 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from bean follows (@lauriehernandez_) (2000–)

Does Laurie Hernandez have a crush she'd like to encounter?

Here's what you need to know about her. Enrique Javier Hernández (born August 24, 1991) is a Puerto Rican professional baseball utility player for the Los Angeles Dodgers of Major League Baseball (MLB). See how our judges ruled their hair and make-up. Laurie Hernandez in 2020: Is she married or dating a new boyfriend? Net worth: How rich is she? Does she smoke? Share 5 Fun Facts :) Did you know? Laurie Hernandez won two medals at Rio Olympics, a gold with Final Five and a silver on beam.
Laurie Hernandez in 2020: Is she married or dating a new boyfriend? Does Laurie Hernandez have tattoos? Here's what you need to know about her. Laurie was part of Rio’s “Final Five” along with Aly Raisman, Simone Biles, Madison Kocian, and Gabby Douglas.

What gym does Laurie Hernandez go to? Her partner was Valentin Chmerkovskiy. (Ricardo Bufolin) “I’ve chosen to go to Gym-Max, and I’ve already started training there,” she says. And the gold medal goes to... Laurie Hernandez (inset), Aly Raisman and Simone Biles (right) compete for Team USA's best beauty look. Share Dancing with the Stars August 30, 2016. "Yeah, I guess." + Body measurements & other facts Does she smoke? Laurie was announced to be going on Dancing with the stars. https://www.teamusa.org/usa-gymnastics/athletes/laurie-hernandez Laurie Hernandez, who won a team gold and a beam silver in Rio, has officially selected her new gym, where she will train in the lead-up to Tokyo. www.justjaredjr.com/.../where-does-laurie-hernandez...medals-find-out-here + Body measurements & other facts As it turns out, yes! Will Laurie Hernandez be in the 2020 Olympics? Share Marriage/family not applicable. And the gold medal goes to... Laurie Hernandez (inset), Aly Raisman and Simone Biles (right) compete for Team USA's best beauty look. Laurie got the silver medal at the OLYMPICS for beam.

Laurie Hernandez and her partner WIN the mirror ball trophy on Dancing with the Stars! See how our judges ruled their hair and make-up. She will learn, no doubt, how to say no -- or at the very least, "You'll have to talk to my agent." Does Laurie Hernandez have tattoos? Laurie Hernandez American gymnast Laurie Hernandez won an individual silver medal and team gold as a member of the 2016 U.S. Olympic women's gymnastics team, nicknamed "The Final Five." Net worth: How rich is she? Laurie Hernandez is eyeing for the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo. Laurie Hernandez, a 16-year-old from Old Bridge, was named to the US gymnastics team on Sunday. Share November 22, 2016.