2 comments. Astral Chain has a couple of different ways you can level and power up your character. Close. For Astral Chain on the Nintendo Switch, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Gene Code Farming Before File 06".

Along with how you can obtain Gene Code, we will also guide you on how you can get it quickly and more effectively. One of those ways is using Gene Code, basically experience, to level up your Legions. Archived.

5. Chain jump across the gap to a narrow strip of ground, where you’ll find a chest with Material Code and some weak enemies. Astral Chain gives you a ton of different options to use in combat, from five different Legion characters to three different weapons. I guess we can all agree that gathering enough PMCs to upgrade our stuff is a pain in the ass. Work your way up the blocks to the left, and follow the path around. 100% Upvoted. We have also listed below the main use of Gene Code so that you know exactly what you have to do with Gene Code in Astral Chain. For Astral Chain on the Nintendo Switch, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Premium material codes....." - Page 2. As you turn around to go back, look down and left, and you’ll see two platforms. In this Astral Chain Gene Code Guide, we will guide you on how you can obtain Gene Code in Astral Chain. But Astral Chain is the one game I was excited for from the start because of its obviously anime inspired Cyberpunk aesthetic and kick-ass looking combat that looks equally as anime, and then grew to love it wayy more than I thought I would thanks to its deep and fresh combat as well as the fact that this damn game is a love letter to sci-fi anime. A thread for Premium Material Code locations?

A thread for Premium Material Code locations? save hide report.

The lower one is … Posted by 9 months ago. Can we create a list to make it easier? This thread is archived. share.