Johan was shot in the head at a young age, but was operated on and saved from death by Dr. Kenzo Tenma. Johan Liebert's popularity ranking on CharacTour is #925 out of 5,300+ characters. Only this monster who showcases himself via different forms. See our top-ranked characters and read their profiles. Johan liebert was genetically perfect in every way he had perfect Looks, great social skills, and off the charts intelligence. He is also the twin brother of Anna Liebert, who, like him, goes by another name. He is a ruthless and psychopathic serial killer whose life was saved by Kenzo Tenma as a child.
The key and common symptoms of all these is lack of empathy and engagement in reckless behaviour.

With the use of Fe and Se he uses people as his assets, and knows how much to bend a situation in order to achieve the outcome he wants. If you don't know anything about MBTI typing, but you want to, then check out the Myers-Briggs Foundation website. Take CharacTour's quiz to get recommendations for thousands of characters, movies, TV shows, books, and games that are high matches for YOUR unique personality. Welcome readers one and all to my list of anime characters that fit the MBTI personality type of INFJ. Johan Liebert is a senator representing the city's Conservative Party and a beloved philanthropist from Elysium. If anyone bothers to look it up, you will know that I'm telling the truth. To start off with, there really isn’t a Johan. Although he is most frequently referred to as "Johan Liebert," Johan is not his real name, but rather one of the many ones he uses over the course of his life. Johan Liebert is the titular "monster" and main antagonist of the series. So I can go over the non-existent presence he sets for himself throughout the manga. He is also the twin brother of Nina Fortner. This article assumes you have a basic understanding of the four preferences (E/I, S/N, F/T, J-P). Extroverted Sensing (Inferior Position): Johan wants to gain power and control of the German Ecomomy, (until he discovered the children’s book called “A Nameless Monster” which then shifts his focus towards uncovering his past, and abandons his plans). But in reality, his goal is to commit the "perfect suicide", dying without leaving behind any evidence of his … You… I don’t condone his actions but i can tell you what you can try in order to gain some of these qualities for yourself.
Johan has stated that his one true goal is to be the last one alive when the world ends. Johan’s character is extremely complex so it would take far too much time to put all the aspects of it down all in one. Johan Liebert is the titular "monster" and the main antagonist in the manga and anime series Monster.