I bought my Michael Kelly Patriot Custom Electric Guitar about a month ago when Amazon had it on sale. Some of the most sought-after guitars ever made were constructed in the 1950s, from Stratocasters to Telecasters, Les Pauls to … Michael Kelly 1955 Electric Guitar (Black Wash, Maple Fingerboard) The Michael Kelly 1955 is a guitar that is heavily influenced from some of the best boutique builders the world has to offer.
Find the best selection of Michael Kelly Guitars at Guitar Center at the guaranteed lowest prices and free shipping. Michael Kelly, though they manufacture guitars at amazingly musician-friendly prices, does not sacrifice quality for affordability. In summary, Michael Kelly Guitars most certainly put out an affordable diamond with their Patriot series guitars. The vintage-style specs on the 1955 are all desired when it comes to searching for a vintage guitar. Solid construction with great wood choices, an immaculate finish, a perfect fret job… What more can you ask for in this price range!

The 3D Grand Auditorium by Michael Kelly has three features that set this acoustic-electric apart from others. MMR’s Brands to Watch – Michael Kelly August 22, 2017 We are really proud to have been named by Musical Merchandise Review Magazine (MMR) as one of their 2017 Electric Guitar … Most orders are eligible for free shipping! The Michael Kelly Forte port exotic is an exceptionally unique Acoustic-Electric at an ultra affordable price point. Enjoy the lowest prices and best selection of Michael Kelly Electric Guitars at Guitar Center. I am a fifty-six year old amateur, still taking lessons, but before this my main guitar was an '84 American Strat, so I had a top quality guitar to compare others against. I take a few minutes to go over my Michael Kelly Patriot's pros and cons and give my opinion on whether it's worth the cheddahhh or if it's lemon stand garbage.

Michael Kelly Guitars delivers five gorgeous tributes to the Golden Age of guitar making, each with its own style and strengths.