Login to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions.

Nolberto Solano celebrated his 28th birthday sitting on a plane high above continental Europe, fresh from realising his boyhood dream of playing Barcelona in the Nou Camp. The 45-year-old became the first Peruvian to join an English Premier League team when he signed for Newcastle in 1998, quickly becoming a firm fan favorite. Nolberto Solano Todco - José Gálvez, Universitario de Deportes, Hartlepool United, Hull City, Leicester City, AE Larisa, West Ham United, Newcastle United, Aston Villa, Boca Juniors, Sporting Cristal, Deportivo Municipal / Peru Former Newcastle United favourite Nolberto Solano's wife has been arrested for drink driving. Former Newcastle United footballer Nolberto Solano has issued an apology after he was arrested in Peru for breaking coronavirus quarantine rules to attend a house party. Nolberto Solano flew in from Chile to send a shiver down Sunderland's spine as West Ham defeated the Black Cats 3-1 at Upton Park. He spent much of his playing career in the English Premier League and also played 95 times for Perubetween 1994 and 2009. Nolberto Solano has revealed his regret at leaving Newcastle United without helping them win a trophy. Help us build our profile of Nolberto Solano! The wife of former Newcastle United star Nolberto Solano has admitted drink-driving. Earlier this week, Roger Federer and his wife Mirka donated 1m Swiss francs (£857,000) for vulnerable families in … Former Newcastle star Nolberto Solano has made a grovelling apology after being retained by police for breaking strict coronavirus quarantine rules in …

Donovan has never wanted to stray far from California, especially since his wife … THE wife of a former Newcastle United star was banned from driving for 16 months yesterday after being caught at nearly twice the legal drink-drive limit. Free Movies and TV Shows You Can Watch Now. Wenger makes his move. On IMDb TV, you can catch Hollywood hits and popular TV series at no cost. Nolberto Solano is a member of the following lists: 1974 births, Premier League players and The Football League players.. “My wife, my two kids, my mother-in-law, the grandma of my wife, I have my family around me,” says Rondón, whose parents and brothers remain in Caracas. Login to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions.
Claudia Solano will appear in court next week after being stopped by police near Durham in the early hours of February 16. Name in home country: Nolberto Albino Solano Todco: Date of birth: Dec 12, 1974: Place of birth: Callao : Age: 45: Height: 1,76 m: Citizenship: Peru : Position: Solano’s wife and children both live in the capital and Solano, 32, has been told he can leave St James’ Park.