Bryson Tiller. Album Serenity. Produced by Hunga. Bryson Tiller returns with some new material as he releases a brand new song called “Birmingham“.
And shockingly Kendra has snapped back already. Tory Lanez and Bryson Tiller connect over a Nes, Jordan Lewis and Hagler beat on the new song ''Keep in Touch.'' The NES-produced knocker is Tiller’s first solo release since “Patient” in August. Bryson Tiller. Nick Mojica Young Thug, Amine, Stefflon Don and More: Bangers This Week He has been working on his long-awaited third album Serenity , the follow-up to 2017’s True to Self . But “Slept On You” won’t appear on the album.

Produced by Nes. The couple made the announcement on Instagram last Monday.

Serenity, possibly stylized s e r e n i t y, serves as Bryson Tiller’s third studio album, expected in 2019. Finesse Lyrics [Intro] Yeah, wow They not ready for my new shit Yeah [Verse 1] I want my baby to have your eyes I'm … Here's what she looks like now: Here's what … Slept On You Lyrics [Intro] Hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm Hmm, hmm-hmm Yeah, you say he lost your— Said that … She posted a pic of herself on Instagram this morning - and she appears to have lost ALL her baby weight. He is prepping the release of a new mixtape as he revealed it on twitter a few days ago.

Bryson Tiller and his girlfriend Kendra Bailey welcomed a baby girl named Kelly Jade Tiller, Bailey into the world last week. Listen to the new song below. Bryson Tiller – Slept On You.
“this aint serenity,” he wrote in the SoundCloud comments. The first single from Bryson Tiller’s sophomore album True to Self, “Honey” finds the Kentucky artist serenading a woman who has captured his attention.The Nes-produced beat has a … Bryson Tiller comes through with a new song titled “Slept On You.” The song was Produced by Nes off his Album Serenity.