Ezekiel 1:7; Ezekiel 1:10), and the third beast had a face as a man (or, its countenance as of a man), and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. A contorted facial expression; a grimace: made a face at the prospect of eating lemons. See more. bald-faced … Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. Notice Main Color . It can also mean that the user is tired, overly emotional, or plain confused. b. 2. This song is meaningful to me. If someone has a long face, they look very serious or unhappy. I felt like punching him in the face.

b: the surface or superficial reading or meaning of something (as a document or statute) that does not take into account outside information the face of [the] deed reveals that … have a face fit for radio: [verb] to be ugly. You may dream only in black and white. *ss face; Definitions include: a person who behaves in an offensive, pompous manner; "ass". What does pull a face expression mean? butter face; Definitions include: a woman with an attractive body, but an ugly face. “Don’t you dare – I will stab you – tell me I still have a pretty face,” a friend said in greeting. crater face; Definitions include: a person who has large, deep, pit-like scars on their face, typically caused by severe acne. Define had the face. had the face synonyms, had the face pronunciation, had the face translation, English dictionary definition of had the face. To make a facial expression indicating thought or displeasure, as by wrinkling the brow and drawing down the corners of the mouth. 'Scuse meeeeeeessssss, had have had you seen [hic] thith new emoji? Find descriptive alternatives for face. A big smile spread across his face. It actually means that you may feel unattractive to people. b. Face-off definition: the method of starting a game , in which the referee drops the puck , etc between two... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples Wear a Mask: The employee should wear a face mask at all times while in the workplace for 14 days after last exposure. face (fās) n. 1. a. Learn more. pull a face phrase. Sometimes you will not see any colors in your dreams.

Or, according to a popular meme, it represents the dumb face men make when they try to look sexy in a photo.

You may be have a bad image of yourself. She had gained a few pounds and understood, the first thing women friends do is look to see if their other girlfriends have gained any weight. When a person's face looks 20-30 years older than their actual age. She had gained a few pounds and understood, the first thing women friends do is look to see if their other girlfriends have gained any weight. Color meanings may represent either your personal connections with certain colors or the universal meanings of those colors.

I think Billy Idol's Lyric's are very haunting in this song, If I were to sing this song to a woman, I would mean a lot to me. Synonyms for face at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. This exclusive look into face-mapping is based on a centuries-old belief in natural healing and body connectivity. A person's countenance: a happy face. c*nt face; Definitions include: a general insult. Definition of pull a face in the Idioms Dictionary. Wow, I can't believe that intern had the brass face to … 2. “Don’t you dare – I will stab you – tell me I still have a pretty face,” a friend said in greeting. As if they've been hit in the face repeatedly with a baseball bat. Other terms relating to 'face': a face that only a mother could love; Definitions include: an ugly face. 3. A person: We saw many new faces on the first day of classes.

What does pull a face expression mean? Or, according to a popular meme, it represents the dumb face men make when they try to look sexy in a photo. It can also mean that the user is tired, overly emotional, or plain confused. Produce an expression on one's face that shows dislike, disgust, or some other negative emotion, or that is intended to be amusing.

I don’t know one female who has heard that phrase and not understood the secret meaning. This can be genetic, but it could also happen by abusing drugs, or after several botched cosmetic surgeries. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Human, Nature, Chronology, Sport, Maths, Geography face face 1 / feɪs / S1 W1 noun [countable] 1 front of your head HBH BODY the front part of your head, where your eyes, nose, and mouth are She had a beautiful face.

butt f*ck face; Definitions include: a person who is butt ugly or stupid. The woozy face emoji means you’ve had a few too many, or many too many. n. 1. a. I don’t know one female who has heard that phrase and not understood the secret meaning.

See more words with the same meaning: unattractive, ugly . He came to me with a very long face and admitted there had been an error. 4. a. Here is how to interpret the meanings of colors that appear in your dreams.

Employers can issue facemasks or can approve employees’ supplied cloth face coverings in the event of shortages. There were some long faces in Paris that day. have the (brass) face to (do something) To have the will to do something bold, rude, or impudent; to have the nerve to do something.