Don’t we all love watching pregnant women #slay, especially with Spring and Summer being ultimate fashion prime-time? by Gabriella Anaya | May 7, 2019. Daniella Monet has Been Serving Serious Pregnancy Looks and I’m Jealous.

Credit: Daniella Monet/ Instagram. It only took one try for the former Nickelodeon star — who’s expecting her first child with fiancé Andrew Gardner — to get pregnant.

There’s a baby on the way for Daniella Monet!. As she explains, “I was really adamant about tracking my ovulation with

Inside Pregnant Daniella Monet's Nursery for Her Son on the Way 67 1 1K (1 Today) By Celebrityperson | Watch.

212.9k Likes, 534 Comments - Daniella Monet (@daniellamonet) on Instagram: “this is pregnancy Over #21weekspregnant & caught the “happy” bug - is that a hormonal thing?…” Actress Daniella Monet, who will soon give birth to her first child, recently broke down in a video she posted to Youtube, during which she forced herself to watch two of the recent, highly publicized dairy farm investigations from Animal Recovery Mission (ARM). Daniella Monet Pregnant. Daniella, 30, is expecting her first child with fiancé Andrew Gardner, 31. Monet only had to try once to get pregnant. Published: Sep 27, 2019. beautiful beautifulgirl beautifulmodel beautifulwoman beautifulwomen bellybutton nickelodeon pregnantwoman nickelodeoncartoons pregnanttummy belly_expansion nickelodeonnick pregnancyinflation pregnancy_expansion nickelodeontheloudhouse More