Best online prepaid mobile recharge & phone data plans in Maldives by Ooredoo. More.

Ooredoo Evee: Messenger or Viber Help Line: 929 or +9609613929. Shamel is our postpaid plan that gives you the ability to freeze your contract, take your unused internet to the month after, get a second device after 6 months among many more benefits. Ooredoo Oman the Sultanate’s customer-friendly communications provider,offers you great value, pleasingly different service and excellent quality. Dear Customer, phone configuration has many advantages such as you can download WAP, MMS and have access to your email profiles. Shamel. E: care@ooredoo.mv Mobile Phones Hala Special Numbers Internet Devices Manage My Services. In case if you face any difficulty please contact Customer Care (121) and check if your line is barred from online recharge.

Configure your phone . The prepaid mobile recharge packs are affordable in rates with 4G+ network connectivity and other exciting benefits like customized Add-ons, which is best value for money. We want you to broaden your experience by having endless benefits; and Shamel does exactly that. Pay your bills or recharge multiple lines at once We have set some restrictions to avoid online fraud. My Ooredoo My Nojoom My Email eTop-Up ePayment About Ooredoo .

Ooredoo Money (OM) is a mobile wallet service that allows you to register for a “Mobile Wallet Account” so that you can deposit, withdraw, pay and send money in Qatar or abroad instantly through your phone.

Here is My Ooredoo app to make your experience with Ooredoo smooth and simple. Please enter your phone number to receive your configuration setting via SMS. Why is the Ooredoo website not allowing me to recharge online? Now all what you need is possible with a tap!