It's situated in the north-western part of Tamriel. For AD, it's East and West Elsweyr Gate, makes sense, the bases are next to that province. Just don't make me look at another tree stump stopping my character from walking forward. Our website uses first and third party cookies for customized advertising purposes, to better understand your preferences, to offer you an optimal user experience and to keep track of statistics. Go anywhere, do anything, and play your way in The Elder Scrolls Online. Yep I said it the almighty ankle high rock that stops me dead in my tracks. Go anywhere, do anything, and play your way in The Elder Scrolls Online. As well within High Rock is the city state of Orsinium which is the home of the Orcs. How about make the character climb over or step around anything will suffice. As you may know, then main hubs for us DC players in Cyrodiil are called North and South High Rock Gate. Please for the love of God do something about this. There are various city states within High Rock, the main one among them being Daggerfall. It borders Skyrim on the East and Hammerfell on the South. Black Marsh is the home of the Breton race and belongs to the Daggerfall Covenant. High Rock is the homeland of the Bretons, it is a coastal province located on the North Western edge of Tamriel. The Elder Scrolls Online is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by ZeniMax Online Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It was released for Microsoft Windows and OS X in April 2014. Stormhaven Rivenspire Glenumbra Betnikh Quests High Rock is a province within Elder Scrolls Online. High Rock and Hammerfell haven’t been seen in the mainline games since Elder Scrolls 2 (Pic: Elder Scrolls Wiki) Email gamecentral@metro.co.uk , leave a comment below, and follow us …

It is a part of The Elder Scrolls series.. For EP it's North and South Morrowind Gate, again, makes sense, the bases are right next to Morrowind. Only for DC... High Rock is nowhere near Cyrodiil.