Then I worry that my interests are eclectic and many.

Shannon Miller. 8,593 views; …

She was the 1993 and 1994 world all-around champion, the 1996 Olympic balance beam champion, the 1995 Pan American Games all-around champion, and a member of the gold medal-winning Magnificent Seven team at the 1996 Olympics. Currently, Shannon Miller is 43 years old. Shannon Lee Miller (born March 10, 1977) is an American former artistic gymnast. See more ideas about Shannon, Gymnastics, Olympics. Shannon Miller. Shannon Miller Family parents. What about some of my lesser known focuses that I may start sharing soon! Gymnastics How To: Work Your Backbend with Shannon Miller - Duration: 2 minutes, 52 seconds. Birthday. FACT She defeated Lilia Podkopayeva and Gina Gogean to win gold in the balance beam at the 1996 Olympics. She celebrates her birthday on March 10th every year. Miller was the 1993 and 1994 World All-Around Champion, the 1996 Olympics balance beam gold medalist, the 1995 Pan Am Games all-around champion, and a member of the gold medal-winning Magnificent 7 team at the Atlanta Olympics. 15,555 views; 5 years ago; 0:31. She is the most decorated gymnast in U.S. history. SEE ALSO Shannon Miller’s net worth as of 2020.

Miller was born on March 10, 1977, in Rolla, Missouri, United States. The winner of a combined total of 16 World Championships and Olympic … I struggle with what to write on my blog. Oct 19, 2012 - Explore jenlatt's board "Shannon Miller" on Pinterest. Her next birthday is away. Shannon Miller is the second most decorated gymnast in U.S. history with seven gold medals. Should I focus on work (which job?) Shannon Lee Miller (born March 10, 1977) is a former artistic gymnast from Edmond, Oklahoma. Miller was born to parents Ron Miller and Claudia Miller in Rolla, Missouri. Behind The Scenes: Shannon Miller Back on Beam for NOCC Shoot - Duration: 54 seconds. 1,947 views; 8 years ago; 2:52.

or motherhood or fitness or gymnastics? I like to have a focus but every time I go to write, I have six to ten different things I want to cover.

Shannon will celebrate her 44th birthday on a Thursday, March 10th. Shannon Miller Age. Shannon Miller. Shannon Miller By Alpha Factor Photo Shoot: Behind The Scenes - Duration: 31 seconds. Shannon Lee Miller (born March 10, 1977) is a former artistic gymnast from Edmond, Oklahoma.She was the 1993 and 1994 World All-Around Champion, the 1996 Olympics balance beam gold medalist, the 1995 Pan Am Games all-around champion, and a member of the gold medal-winning Magnificent Seven team at the Atlanta Olympics. Author: Shannon Miller. The winner of a …