Tales of Vesperia is a classic Tales of action-RPG with hundreds of hours to explore. Directed by Eiji Kikuchi, Kiyoshi Nagai, Takaaki Okuda.

The film is the prequel to the Namco’s ‘Tales of Vesperia RPG and the first animated feature film in the Tales series.

... but it seems like a solid game.The one downfall of this game is its over excessive dialogue content..can become a bit boring getting through c.s..good overall game though.

With Kôsuke Toriumi, Mai Nakahara, Kumiko Watanabe, Rika Morinaga.

It is directed by Kanta Kamei and written by Reiko Yoshida.

With Kôsuke Toriumi, Mai Nakahara, Kumiko Watanabe, Rika Morinaga. I just fail to see how Yuri is so rude it's commented on several times and he agrees he's rude (less so this since Yuri clearly has a low opinion of himself). Directed by Yoshito Higuchi. In a skit he says he just doesn't want to do it because it's a bother and it's boring, but Rita of all people doesn't? The way that Tales of Vesperia deals with side content practically guarantees there’s always something new to discover.

A power struggle begins in a civilization dependent on an ancient technology, the blastia, and the Empire that controls it.

In these world, people use an energy source called blastia for all their needs, including creating protective barriers around cities.

This definitive edition does offer more than a simple upscaling from last gen to current gen. A former Imperial soldier is thrown in jail and forms a guild called Brave Vesperia to aid Estelle, a noble woman he encountered while escaping.

The first Tales game I played was Symphonia on the GameCube and I loved it, though the grinding sometimes became boring. Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition is coming to PS4, XB1, PC and Switch this year!

Even the voice acting troubles fail to truly dampen the overall experience. Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition! I played Berseria on the PS4 and I like the tone and setting in that game a little more, but my time with Vesperia has been great. The fates of two friends traveling separate paths intertwine in an epic adventure that threatens the existence of […]

Tales of Vesperia: The First Strike is a 2009 Japanese animated film by Production I.G.

Celebrate the 10th anniversary of Tales of Vesperia and the return of this fan-favorite with the Definitive Edition! Tales of Vesperia focuses on the world, called Terca Lumireis. More Details Less Details.