And Mattel issued a Laurie Hernandez Barbie as part of its Shero series.

Favorite music: All genres!

Favorite school subject: Science and Art Hobbies or favorite activities: Doing my nails, writing poetry, shopping, and drawing. Laurie Hernandez Turned Her Biggest Insecurity Into a Body-Positive Clothing Line "To be comfortable with my body feels like a superpower and I want all girls to feel the same."

PERTH AMBOY - Laurie Hernandez sees her job as an Olympic gymnast to inspire others.

Laurie Hernandez is finding the silver lining in Olympic postponement. Olympic gymnast Laurie Hernandez just released a size-inclusive clothing line called Obsess with JCPenney. I am a real estate agent in Barren County. Tori Kelly, Pentatonix, Ed Sheeran, James bay, A R I Z O N A Favorite book(s): The Fault in Our Stars Favorite movie(s): Age of Adeline, Jurassic World, The Avengers Favorite TV show(s): Law and Order:SVU, The Blacklist, Riverdale,

I have been married to my husband Steven Hernandez for 22 years. … The ever-growing list of celebrities involved includes hosts Laurie Hernandez, Kelly Osbourne, Jordin Sparks and Jeannie Mai, with guests Adam Lambert, Alesso and Liam Payne, Becky G, … (Photo via Laurie Hernandez Twitter profile) One of the joys of the Rio Olympics has been seeing the joy on the face of gymnast Laurie Hernandez, … But after 18 months, when Biles resumed training to prepare for the 2020 Tokyo Games, Hernandez … The U.S. gymnast, who captivated the world at the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, en route to two Olympic medals, is hoping that another year will work to her advantage. Besides being called “un-American,” Douglas was subject to ridicule aimed at her physical appearance, such as her hair. Laurie Hernandez has been pretty busy since the 2016 Olympics, but after a lengthy break from training, she's back in the gym with her focus on 2020. I have lived here my entire life where I have raised my two wonderful children; Haven Taylor and Dillon Hernandez. My name is Lorie Hernandez. Read her interview and get your first look at the collection, here. “It feels for me like I’m going to be a The hashtag #CrabbyGabby even trended on Twitter.

"To make sure I'm able to leave a mark for this generation and …