Jake Owen’s song “I Was Jack (You Were Diane)” is a song about the narrator remembering his last relationship with his first love. And you’re holding on the sixteen long as you can Every time that it comes on. The song I Was Jack (You Were Diane) is written by Tommy Cecil, David Ray, Jody Steven,s Craig Wiseman, John Mellencamp, and was released in November 16, 2018. It was written by David Ray, Tommy Cecil, Jody Stevens, Craig Wiseman, and John Mellencamp, with production handled by Joey Moi. "I Was Jack (You Were Diane)" is a song recorded by American country music singer Jake Owen.

Jake Owen - I Was Jack (You Were Diane) Feed [from other website(s)] I Was Jack (You Were Diane)

Jake Owen: I Was Jack (You Were Diane) (Video 2018) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

"Jack & Diane" is a 1982 hit rock song written and performed by American singer-songwriter John Mellencamp, then performing as "John Cougar."

As the title of Jake Owen's recently announced tour says, "Life’s Whatcha Make It." Oh yeah Do you turn it up, do you sing along Every time you hear that song Like we did then, like we did when Do you close your eyes, does it make you laugh Do the memories take you back To 6 packs and a Chevy Cheyenne Way back when I was Jack and you were Diane.

And Jake is making life so sweet because the country singer/songwriter has finally shared some new music, a song called "I Was Jack (You Were Diane)," and it's a fresh take on an '80s rock classic. About the Song. “Jack and Diane” is a rock song written by John Mellencamp.