The Aashiqui franchise has just got bigger.

Hrithik Roshan has worked with Katrina Kaif, Priyanka Chopra and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in many movies. We would like to know which on-screen pair among these three is the best according to you. Aashiqui 3 Movie Cast Hrithik Roshan Release Date Poster Story Review Dilwale Srk And Kajol Movie 2015 At the med of brief we want to mention may be after Aashiqui 3 movie Sonam Kapoor acting career can get popularity in public because she is still popular due to his father acting background just like Sonakshi.

Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor, the ' Dheere-dheere' pair, will be soon seen together in Aashiqui 3, states a report on dna.com.

I hope out of all these rumours i hope 2 movies happen Thug and Kabir Khan’s next movie . Bollywood’s own ‘Greek God’ Hrithik Roshan's mother Pinkie Roshan is an ardent social media user and love treating fans with pictures and videos of her family. Aashiqui 3 – Produced by T – Series starring Hrithik Roshan . I will be happy if Hrithik is a part of A3 but it should be directed by Some other director not Mohit Suri and it should be a mature love story and not too melodramatic . While the first Aashiqui film in 1990 starred two newcomers, Rahul Roy and Anu Aggarwal, Aashiqui 2 in 2013 brought together two strugglers Aditya Roy Kapoor and … Hrithik Roshan-Sonam Kapoor in 'Aashiqui 3' - The 'Dheere-dheere' jodi is going to be back in the third franchise of 'Aashiqui'.