Explore an entirely new world. I thank you all people! Titan Soldier 11 May 16 @ 8:46am Game from X-Morph Defense developers?

WarStalkeR 3 May 14 @ 11:06am Is this my dream game at … The plan for now is: a) finish single-player content. The stream’s audience can actively participate in the game through multiple options, e.g. We’ve been building this technology for more than 10 years.

Hack & slash countless enemies. The Riftbreaker is our third game based on the Schmetterling engine. by voting to send waves of new enemies, spawn environmental disasters like a tornado or by donating resources. 167 titles have been excluded based on your preferences. The Riftbreaker is a mutant hybrid, part base-building romp with serious tower defence vibes—not entirely surprising given that it comes from the creators of X-Morph Defense— and survival mechanics, part action-RPG where you can slaughter thousands of aliens …

Instant buy for me. Maybe you split up and defend your own area or you work together do hold back a massive wave of enemies.

However, we are a small team and we need some priorities.

You are an elite scientist/commando inside an advanced Mecha-Suit capable of dimensional rift travel.

Gather resources.

14,107 results match your search. Build up your base, collect samples and research new inventions to survive. This game really needs co-op, the best part in games like these is defending your base with a friend.

save hide report. Instant buy for me.

Build up your base, collect samples and research new inventions to survive. Already tried SC coop and such too. However, none of these titles would appear on the first page of results. 80 comments.

The Riftbreaker™ is a base-building, survival game with Action-RPG elements.

26. Adding co-op just multiplies the amount of fun you can have :D

The Riftbreaker™ has built-in integration with the most popular streaming services out there. The Riftbreaker™ is a base-building, survival game with Action-RPG elements. The Riftbreaker. Thanks to your comments we have decided that we are going to try to incorporate online co-op into The Riftbreaker. The Riftbreaker: Prologue allows you to experience the events taking place before the story campaign of the main game. b) start work on co-op. share. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Multiplayer/Co-op Jewstorm 6 May 22 @ 6:29am Linux Support along 9 May 22 @ 2:19am Endless Mode? We’re now officially calling it the Schmetterling Engine 2.0. Continue browsing in r/RealTimeStrategy. c) release co-op as a free content update for everyone.

... Gatewalkers is a cooperative survival game with action RPG elements, where players travel across different worlds in order to …

And not really interested in they are billions :) Do you have anything to advice to me? All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Multiplayer/Co-op Jewstorm 11 May 16 @ 8:46am Game from X-Morph Defense developers?

The Riftbreaker. We started creating it with our first independent game – Zombie Driver and enhanced it further with the development of X-Morph: Defense. The Riftbreaker (RTS / Tower Defense Hybrid) - Gameplay Trailer. You are an elite scientist/commando inside an advanced Mecha-Suit capable of dimensional rift travel. Hack & slash countless enemies.