I hated when that happened. Amazon has the widest variety of sock liners while REI sells the most "technical" liner socks (meant for skiing and winter hiking). Oct 19, 2019 #11 How I prevent blisters: my toe sock liners! You can find sock liners at Amazon and REI. A pair of injinji liners is around $10 at REI last time I checked. Thin enough to be worn in ski boots and as an everyday liner. These sock liners really aren't noticeable (which means they're comfortable) when walking all day on the trail. Super-efficient breathability and moisture-wicking properties to keep skin dry and comfortable; Crew height (12") is ideal for wearing with any shoe or boot Nike makes a basket ball sock, with a R and L on the toes. This package includes three pairs of moisture-wicking white sock liners. a Patagonia micro puff).

The North Face Aleutian; GoLite RS 1+ Season Quilt; Marmot Helium; Hammock Gear 50 F Custom Top Quilt; Jag Bag Silk Liners; Hammock Gear Custom 20 F Phoenix Under Quilt; Sleeping Pads. Shoes. Super-efficient breathability and moisture-wicking properties to keep skin dry and comfortable; Crew height (12") is ideal for wearing with any shoe or boot He recommends one that packs down well. Where: REI – Saratoga. Light hiking socks are designed to wick away moisture yet stay comfortable, with little to no scratchiness and little added weight.
3-Pack of Warm and Moisture-Wicking White Polypropylene Sock Liners: Nike makes a basket ball sock, with a R and L on the toes. The Men's Midcalf Polypropylene Liner Sock is made of 100% polypropylene. Light: Thin, light hiking socks have some cushioning at the heel and ball of the foot. Sock liners fall into this category as well. Sep 28, 2019 #6 mrbillbrown Senior Member. Guess for some people that don't know what foot is what. Joined Dec 26, 2013 Messages 2,678 Location Edmond, OK. ... “Sock liners will keep you from getting blisters” excludes too many other factors and if you are going to use them, you may have to adjust boot size or your outer sock. They call it Saratoga’s REI. Sleeping Bags, Quilts & Liners. When compared to other synthetic fibers like polyester, polypropylene displays a higher thermal insulating power without the bulk and weight associated with other kinds of cold-weather socks. Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total) Forums are supported by our merchant partners (disclosure) REI (Coupons) • ZPacks • Hyperlite • Patagonia • Arc'teryx • RBTR • Drop • Backcountry • Feathered Friends • CampSaver • Gaia […] Choose a fully cushioned wool hiking sock for better shock absorption and insulation or try an Ultra Light wool hiking sock for a lightweight sock that still features the natural moisture-wicking benefits of Merino wool. They quickly wick away moisture, and have an ultra-thin ergonomic fit that won’t bunch up or slip under your outer socks. Made in USA of imported fibers. Adding injinji liners under my darn toughs changed my hike. Not cheep, about $18.00 a pr. The only thing you need to remember is that they must be synthetic or wool, so they wick moisture away from your feet. The only time they are uncomfortable is the first few minutes you wear them after they have been washed and (hang) dried. Liner Socks These 100% silk sock liners are just the right companion for thick woolly tramping/hiking socks. Notable features in this sock include a seamless toe, a stretch arch band for support, and a reinforced ankle which aids in reducing shoe friction. These sock liners really aren't noticeable (which means they're comfortable) when walking all day on the trail.

Watch Queue Queue Blisters are a rare thing now, and with the liners sweat is less of an issue (wicking?). Our liners are the ultimate baselayer socks. Your guess is as good as mine. But with the arrival of more comfortable socks, sock liners have sort of gone out of style. As a result, we prefer this sock when it comes to fit and performance because of its enhanced fit. He also recommends the brand "Farm to Feet" for warmer socks. 1 pair. They are thin but keep your feet dry, which is a super important component to keeping your feet warm. Watch Queue Queue. - He does recommend REI's silk sock liners. These hiking socks are most popular in the hottest months of the year. However, two online retailers do consistently sell various types of sock liners. RedHead Polypropylene Sock Liners offer super-efficient breathability and moisture-wicking properties to keep skin dry and comfortable.
RedHead Polypropylene Sock Liners offer super-efficient breathability and moisture-wicking properties to keep skin dry and comfortable. - Light to medium duty winter coat.