Weapon Names in bold are the final upgrade/s to that Weapon's path. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Quicksilver and its assorted buffs seem to work pretty well on a weapon that seems centered around just spamming attacks as fast as possible. There are 11 different weapons in Toukiden 2, not including the Demon I haven't found any top tier list or comparison videos of damage, maybe because this game is not very popular, still I would like to know which of these 5 weapons better for fast kills because I can't decide which one use.

Or is there some other way to benefit from weapons and armor I no longer use in Toukiden 2? 3 years ago. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Toukiden 2 > General Discussions > Topic Details. Toukiden 2.

share.

(To clarify I'm playing Toukiden 2) When I test a new weapon, I usually go for the paralysis mitama weapon, as they seem to be decent all around, and I love the free hits. Do any of you have any suggestions? All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Quicksilver and its assorted buffs seem to work pretty well on a weapon that seems centered around just spamming attacks as fast as possible.

save hide report.

Curtis. Mar 24, 2017 @ 5:15pm Naginata user which mitama that good to use? Currently in chapter 4 if that makes any difference. For Toukiden 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Compiling mitama weapons list (Group effort)". They always have 3 sockets. Hey guys! This page is for the weapons introduced in Toukiden: The Age of Demons. 10 comments. Eclaire.Farron. Weapon Names in bold are the final upgrade/s to that Weapon's path. ; Weapon Names in Italic are Forged Weapons that can be crafted from Shikimi. … Each weapon has a unique moveset and is assigned one of the following attack properties: Slash - Standard balanced type for hacking through demon's defenses. For weapon movesets introduced in the second game please see Toukiden Kiwami/Weapon Movesets.

; Weapon Names in Italic are Forged Weapons that can be crafted from Shikimi. Current Trainers: Toukiden 2 V1.00 Trainer +5 Toukiden 2 V1.00 Trainer +5 B Options: Inf.Health Inf.Stamina Inf.Haku Easy Craft Fast Kill Fast, easy combo, and when you know how to do "shadow gouge" (red gouge) it will produce devastating damage. They will always have 3 Sockets. Toukiden 2. I've come to like the knifes as my weapon, however there's not a lot of builds with this. Knives - the ninja playstyle, fast moves but with low attack, have the tornado attack Naginata - long range, fast moves, easy combos, frenezy. For weapon movesets introduced in the second game please see Toukiden Kiwami/Weapon Movesets.

Need guide for mitama im using naginata weapon .. Toukiden's weapons changes the protagonist's fighting style.

This page is for the weapons introduced in Toukiden: The Age of Demons. For Toukiden 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Toukiden 2 Weapons Trees (complete! Most of the notorious weapon types that go great for status ailment weapons are there, like Kusarigama and Gauntlets. Mar 24, 2017 @ 5:32pm … That is for my Longsword build, this is based on my experience so, if you have better combo, share with me :D 1. )". For Toukiden 2 on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Compiling mitama weapons list (Group effort)".

Toukiden 2 - Dual Knifes build. (To clarify I'm playing Toukiden 2) When I test a new weapon, I usually go for the paralysis mitama weapon, as they seem to be decent all around, and I love the free hits.

I'm new to this game, so I'm hoping you can help me out here. 4 I get my fastest kill times in high difficulty using Chain & Sickle followed by Chain whip in a CON build. This is my favourite weapon, since TOUKIDEN KIWAMI.