Billy Gambini, guilty of accidentally shoplifting a can of tuna in Alabama but suspected of armed robbery and murder, is accused by Sheriff Farley of shooting the store clerk. My Cousin Vinny is a 1992 film about a street-smart but inexperienced lawyer from Brooklyn defending his cousin in a murder case in ... [continues] Two different men drive up in a similar looking car, go in, shoot the clerk, rob him, and then leave? They didn't have enough time. Tipton: No. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Watch this My Cousin Vinny video, My Cousin Vinny- I shot the clerk?, on Fanpop and browse other My Cousin Vinny videos. Vinny Gambini: Is it possible the two defendants entered the store, picked 22 specific items off of the shelves, had the clerk take money, make change, then leave.Then two different men drive up in a similar - [Seeing Mr. Tipton shake his head no] Vinny Gambini: Don't shake your head, I'm not done yet.Wait till you hear the whole thing, so you can understand this, now. Easily move forward or … My Cousin Vinny (1992) - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. Easily move forward or … ... My Cousin Vinny quotes at the Internet Movie Database; “I shot the clerk” In the 1992 Movie “My Cousin Vinny,” there is a wonderful example of how English speakers can each use the language differently and can completely misunderstand each other.

Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. My Cousin Vinny (1992) - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote.