About 20 mins into Velen. I only just started The Witcher 3. I restarted and am still having the issue. I fight a bear, miss the dodge and take no damage. Is anyone else having this issue? Which tells me that I had to hit him at least 240 - 300+times, dealing a few k each hit (a fair bit lower damage than normal considering full adrenaline and crit.

It couldn't possibly be that tough. even while being mostly green mutagens), Did I run into a glitch or is this guy inordinately strong for some reason? For The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Can you even beat Harrisi?? Do I need to go back to an earlier save file? The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt; fall damage is terrible; User Info: PowduredNuts. Or …

I bit off more than I could chew, but I just kept chewing. This is a game braking bug, I don't want this game to be easy. Kill it move on to the next fight. Then I found Harrisi. A contract to find someone's brother. PowduredNuts 5 years ago #1. he gets hurt by something thats like 9 feet high drop. Still taking no damage. Sure, it says level 33, but really. I started the game, finished White Orchard, and moved on toward Velen. It's powerful, but extremely slow and will only leave you vulnerable to taking more damage. Yes, press the magic spacebar button and you can avoid taking damage when you fall from reasonable height. Don't remember him taking … When at the crossroads, at level 4, I found a notice board. Intentional or not, the differences between The Witcher 3 and its recent competitor couldn't have been clearer. honestly, a monster slayer that slays terrible creatures cant handle a barely averaged height fall? Jump off cliff, no damage.

First off, DO NOT build your character build around rend. The crit damage is nice, but if you build your character right, you'll already be doing crazy amounts of crit damage with fast attacks without it. You can craft/find/buy better Bolts and equip them for more damage to your shots but Witcher 3 does have ammo consumption for the special bolts, so once you run out you'll have to get more or rely on the basic bolts alone. Fall damage is OP... if you don't know how to roll. (Spoilers)". How hard could it be, honestly?