At the age of … This current SNL cast member appeared on Season 6 of AGT with her hilarious impressionist act. So after she got passd to hollywood she like dissaprd?? Melissa Villaseñor . May some1 tell me wat happnd to her? Favorite Answer. Melissa Villaseñor . Her funny act carried her to the Semifinals. Now: Melissa Villaseñor Melissa has had the last laugh since America voted her off. Lv 7. Answer Save. Although she was eliminated, her career has since taken off. Melissa auditioned for Season 6 of AGT with spot-on impressions of Barbara Walters, Natalie Portman, Miley Cyrus, and more. Melissa Villasenor, a 23-year-old former Forever 21 clerk who does dead-on impressions of celebrities inches closer to the 'America's Got Talent' finals. Question about Melissa Villasenor from AGT? 3. Melissa Villasenor: Early Professional Life, Career At the tender age of 12, she realized that she could do impressions, voices, and sing. Vera Gabriele. 9 years ago. ive been watchng re runs nd i dnt see her perform. Melissa Villaseñor's best voice works before SNL includes 'Adventure Time', impersonation of Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Lopez, Hillary Clinton, Kate Micucci and Owen Wilson. 1 Answer. Relevance. Her best one is probably the Sarah Silverman impression. Melissa Villaseñor, of ‘America’s Got Talent’ fame, ... “I did my high school talent show with a few impressions, and that was when I felt it,” she told the Daily Dot. She's even auditioned in 'America's Got Talent' in 2011 and has a host of webseries on her YouTube channel. The impressionist worked her way through minor acting roles before joining the cast of Saturday Night Live in 2016. She made it all the way to the Semifinals with impressions of celebrities such as Natalie Portman, Miley Cyrus, and Christina Aguilera. The 28-year-old comedienne earlier this month was announced … Melissa Villaseñor was taken to task on Twitter on Wednesday over allegedly racist tweets.