The fire was roaring in the Mansion's dinning room.Homura smilled eating with Astral and thier future daughter Clover. "Oh simple III makes a wish that lets you get married … Chapter 11. Astral Chain transports you to a post-apocalyptic world where humanity now lives in a city known as The Ark. Astral Chain has a lot of interesting characters but one of the weirdest is a fairy you meet in the toilets of the police station. This is 100% it, my dudes. No idea why the downvotes.

Astral Chain Icon art by manga artist Masakazu Katsura DeveloperPlatinumGames PublisherNintendo Director Takahisa Taura Kaori Ando Makoto Okazaki Producer Eijiro Nishimura Kenji Saito Hitoshi Yamagami DesignerSota Kotajima ProgrammerKatsuhito Shimane Artist Masakazu Katsura Hajime Kimura WriterAkiteru Naka ComposerSatoshi Igarashi PlatformNintendo Switch ReleaseAugust 30, 2019 GenreAction-adventure, hack and slash ModeSingle-player, multiplayer Astral Chain is a 2019 action-a… I do not own Madoka Magica or Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal and this is just for fun and thanks to BumblebeeYandereGirl for the help. The hologram wall will be on the right if you follow the instructions (if you take "11 steps ahead" immediately after your face left for the final left turn). Astral Chain’s story is made up of 11 different Files, basically chapters by a different name. "Wait how do we get married now when se are still young"Homura asked. Then all the sudden everyone from Neuron who vanished just up and comes back on File 12 with no explanation whatsoever. The holographic portion of the wall appears BEFORE you get to the relatively big room with the lockers. So I get the ending where my Arrow Legion kills Akira and a clone somehow survives and Akira's memories transfers into that clone somehow. ASTRAL CHAIN (アストラルチェイン Asotoraru Chein) is a synergetic action game developed by PlatinumGames and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch, released worldwide on August 30th, 2019.