Polymorph is a core mage ability learned at level 14. It is the mage's primary crowd control spell, allowing the mage's party to focus their efforts elsewhere while the polymorphed target wanders harmlessly for a period of time. Furthermore, \"sheep\" is often used as a verb; to sheep a target is to polymorph it. Limit 1.Only works on Beasts, Humanoids and Critters.Glyph of CrittermorphWhen critters are affected, can affect multiple targets, and has a duration of 1 day I thought that was really nice, it's just cosmetics, doesn't change your life in any profound way.

It transforms the enemy into a critter, removing it from combat. Even when using any of the Polymorph variations, th… Comment by favrebites People who can't distinguish between actual racism and a black cat polymorph spell only hinder the cause of racial equality. 2. While affected, the victim cannot take actions but will regenerate health very quickly.

This spell is mechanically the same as Polymorph (Rank 4), except the target is transformed into a black cat instead of a sheep. Learning the spell consumes the tome. 1. Any damage will break the effect, including DoTs. I still haven't seen anyone using it so I guess it's as rare as the turtle or penguin spell. It works just fine against Forsaken players, as they are considered humanoid. I didn't know there was this new polymorph spell in Dalaran. While affected, the victim cannot take actions but will regenerate health very … Tome of Polymorph: Black Cat teaches a mage the ability: Polymorph: Black Cat. This spell is mechanically the same as Polymorph (Rank 4), except the target is transformed into a black cat instead of a sheep. The spell only works on beasts, humanoids (including enemy player characters) and critters.

I have the turtle already, some next guy put it on the AH and a friend of mine bought it for me! It's polymorph: black cat. Transforms the enemy into a sheep, wandering around incapacitated for 1 min. This spell works on target types given above, and does NOT work on elementals, demons, undead, dragons, giants or uncategorized (\"typeless\") targets. A polymorphed target is often referred to as a \"sheeped\" target. Damage will cancel the effect.

Transforms the enemy into a harmless black cat, wandering around incapacitated for 1 min. In soviet wow, it is you that make black cat unlucky when you cross its path? Learning the spell consumes the tome.