Amiga. Notes: Developed for Windows 3.x, for editing DOS data.

Contents (view all pages) Featured article The Bard's Tale: Tales of the Unknown is the first game in the Bard's Tale series. See link.
The Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter July 10th, 2015: The Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter was successfully funded!. last update Friday, August 17, 2018. downloads 1418. downloads (7 days) 5 The dungeon crawler series The Bard’s Tale is one with a storied history. The Bard's Tale Trilogy - Level a Character to 50 for the Master Acheivement (Cheese Guide) Written by barsiem / Aug 24, 2018 I wasn't going to grind for this trophy but it was the only one I didn't have, which stupidly bothered me. Thus a low constitution won't give you low hps. Welcome to The Bard's Tale Wiki The wiki about anything to do with The Bard's Tale that anyone can edit! file size 5.3 MB. Bard's Tale Character Editor for Amiga By James Jacobs Size: 88.4KB. However, there was also an Items.dat file that, if you filled in the 00 entries with either a number of FF, it would add ITEMS to Garth's Shoppe for you to purchase (including quest items if you filled in … When you create a character each attribute is assigned a value from 1 to 18, with the higher number reflecting higher capability. The Bard's Tale I: Tales of the Unknown: Hacking. The Bard's Tale Trilogy is a complete remaster of the iconic series that helped define the RPG genre. File Format Information: MS-DOS Character Files [ HTML] Item Values Our Bard's Tale Trilogy, The +20 trainer is now available for version 4.34 and supports STEAM. Each character you create has five basic attributes which define his physical and mental prowess. This section is for Bard's Tale hacking info, hack programs, and other miscellaneous stuff not required to play the game, but fun to mess around with.. Contributed … These Bard's Tale Trilogy, The cheats are designed to enhance your experience with the game. This trainer may not necessarily work with your copy of the game. Game Name: Bard's Tale Trilogy Game Engine: Unity Game Version: 2.0x Options Requested: Inf HP Inf SP Character Editor Gold Garth's sells everything Unlimited Charges (Magic Items) Inf … file type Trainer. Commodore 64. The Bard's Tale Trilogy was intended to be the Tales of the Unknown series with three parts: The Bard's Tale, The Archmage's Tale and The Thieves' Tale. DOWNLOAD. Featuring updated graphics and optional quality of life gameplay features, this is the ideal way to experience the dungeon crawling challenge that made the original games beloved classics. DOWNLOAD. You don't get any negative penalties for low stats. Bard’s Tale: Tales of the Unknown is an amazing game, and one of my first introductions to the RPG genre waaaay back in the 80’s. Gameplay-facilitating trainer for The Bard's Tale Trilogy. Some information might be viable cross-platform, but some will not. I was able find my characters in my save file and modify their stats, HP, MP, and EXP just like back in the old days.

I then realised I could do it quite quickly with a bit of a cheesing 1980's style. 183 articles since February of 2009! This guide, however, is specifically for the Remastered Bard’s Tale Trilogy that InExile has released on GoG and Steam. Bard's Tale's Charakter Editor The Bard's Tale Trilogy - +22 Trainer (promo) - Download. Bard's Tale Character Editor v2.0 By David C. Allen Size: 268.6KB.