While those two title fights will be fun, the Tony Ferguson-Cowboy Cerrone fight is the juicy one for me. Donald Anthony Cerrone (/ s ɪ ˈ r oʊ n i /; born March 29, 1983), known professionally by his ring name "Cowboy", is an American mixed martial artist and former professional kickboxer. ... McGregor vs.

Tony Ferguson defeated Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone in their lightweight bout at Saturday night's UFC 238 in Chicago due to a doctor's stoppage in the second round. Donald Anthony Cerrone (/ s ɪ ˈ r oʊ n i /; born March 29, 1983), known professionally by his ring name "Cowboy", is an American mixed martial artist and former professional kickboxer. Donald Cowboy Cerrone Royal Blue Hoodie. He is currently signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and competes in their Lightweight division. Lightweights: Tony Ferguson vs. Donald Cerrone — 12:01 a.m. Ferguson vs Cerrone II is an upcoming fight for UFC 238. Ferguson's habits to the stuff of legend workhorse Both guys are strong kicks right there. He's coming back with his head straight up in air way up in the air and Cowboys teeing off on with the exchanges finish Cowboys, the one that's landing at the end of.

Cowboy Cerrone. UFC 238 Odds: Tony Ferguson vs. Donald Cerrone. As a +160 underdog Cowboy offers great value. UFC 238 Odds: Tony Ferguson vs. Donald Cerrone.

Holy fuck what a matchup, but where to start.

As of June 30, 2020, he is #14 in the UFC lightweight rankings. ET Decision: Ferguson wins the fight by TKO on doctor’s decision, which infuriated the crowd. Tony Ferguson vs. Donald Cerrone full fight preview: Head-to-toe Lightweight bout breakdown for UFC 238 main card match this Saturday (June 8, …
Jessica Eye vs. Valentina Shevchenko As of June 30, 2020, he is #14 in the UFC lightweight rankings. Cowboy on Watch ESPN. Tony Ferguson: (-185) Donald Cerrone: (+160) UFC 238 Betting odds for Ferguson vs Cowboy available on BetOnline.

SUBscribe to our FIGHT VIDEO NEWSLETTER for upcoming fights Fights by Email. If they have billed this fight as one and I missed it, please correct me. As a +160 underdog Cowboy offers great value. TRENDING > UFC 238 Live Results: Cejudo vs. Moraes (Results & Fight Stats) “The punch had nothing to do with it,” said Cerrone after the loss. Top.

Following UFC 238, company president Dana White addressed the controversial ending to Tony Ferguson vs. Cowboy vs Ferguson! UFC 238 is exclusively available via the ESPN+ streaming service for UFC fans in the United States. Kawhi not surprised by players testing positive for COVID-19 in bubble