ever since i found Single Player Commands, actually. Nether Portal (block) – The purple, indestructible, transparent, vortex-animated block that fills in a nether portal. Creating the End Portal 1. 2. What I am suggesting are portals to other parts of the Minecraft world. They would be called "The wetlands", "Oil fields", "Slime bog", and etcetera.

Ruined portal – The naturally-generating formations of obsidian.‌ [upcoming: JE 1.16] When you first start, the world generates normally. Follow the trail. Drag it into the first slot in the bottom row of your inventory, press 1, and right-click... 3. Eyes of Ender can be bought from priest villagers for roughly 8 emeralds each. MineCraft Portals! Activate the Eye of Ender. Gather or craft 13–14 Eyes of Ender. As you explore, kill mobs, find villages, open chests you come across these pages. (with No Mods! Nether portal – The specific formation of obsidian blocks that create the structure used to travel to the Nether. ): I've been playing Minecraft for a long time, and one thing i've always wanted to be able to do was make teleports. To make a portal to the nether, make a 5x4 rectangle of obsidian and light it with flint and steel.