SOLD 2008 Bentley Continental GT 19,537-Mile Continental GT Twin-Turbo All-Wheel Drive Leather A/C 552hp SOLD 1968 Chevrolet Camaro Ground Up Built Camaro Restomod 600hp ZZ502 V8 Automatic OD A/C 12 Bolt ... Next RK Motors Event Carolina Classic & Performance Car Cruise In These thieves sold me a 95k custom Corvette that they said verbally and in writing that the car runs perfectly.
Search listings from RK Motors Charlotte in Charlotte, NC to find the right vehicle for you.

RK Motors Financing. SOLD 1969 Oldsmobile 442 Hurst/Olds Documented Frame Off Restored Numbers Matching Hurst/Olds 455 HO V8 SOLD ... Chevrolet Performance tunes 7.0-liter LS427/570 crate motor to 570 hp Jun 15 2020 ... Next RK Motors Event Get the best deals for rk motors charlotte at eBay.com. SOLD 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 405 Horsepower Corvette Z06 5.7L LS6 V8 6-speed Leather A/C Window Sticker SOLD 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 RS Numbers Matching Camaro Z28 Rally Sport 350 V8 4-speed PS PB Protect-O-Plate ... Next RK Motors Event Carolina Classic & Performance Car Cruise In 1940 Mercury Coupe for sale! RK Motors was built on a vision to share our passion for cars, make buying or selling your dream car as simple and satisfying as possible, and make the hobby more enjoyable and accessible. 61 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 5. February 1, 2016 in Street Rods. Jul 15, 2015; Be very careful in dealing with RK Motors Charlotte. Drive your dream home! Drive your dream home! The top destination for sales and consignment of classic and muscle cars. The top destination for sales and consignment of classic and muscle cars.

One Owner SOLD 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR 67 actual mile GT500KR 540hp 5.4L Supercharged V8 6-speed Leather A/C SOLD 1955 Chevrolet ... Next RK Motors Event Call now to schedule your test drive.
We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! I've never had a complaint about their work or prices. Fact is when the car arrived it doesnt run at all? Garage Kept Motors specializes in classic, collector and specialty auto sales. They will do, say anything and lie to sell a classic car. Classifieds for RK Motors Charlotte. RK Motors is a trusted dealership in Charlotte, NC with 65 vehicles for sale starting at $24,900. RK Motors Charlotte in North Carolina describes this 1940 Mercury Coupe (click here to view the ad) as a “fully sorted […] 1970 Chevy El Camino SS LS6 454 For Sale . SOLD 2017 Ford Shelby Mustang GT350R 850hp Supercharged Shelby GT350R 5.2L V8 6-speed Electronics Pkg. Every car sold at RK Motors goes through a final delivery inspection and a video is made of each car, called an "Exit Video". Rk Motors Charlotte Sold Inventory; Rk Motors Charlotte Nc Inventory; Rk Motors Charlotte North Carolina Inventory; Rk Motors Charlotte Inventory Active; Tweet Pin It. Recent Posts. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. With everything from muscle cars, hot rods, to exotics. Our goal is to deliver quality vehicles to our customers that can be truly enjoyed, and with proper care and attention, retain and hopefully appreciate in value. SOLD 1969 Plymouth Road Runner SRT-8 2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8 Road Runner Pro Touring 6.1L HEMI Auto PS AC NAV ... Next RK Motors Event Carolina … Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Browse Category.

RK Motors, a collector car dealer in Charlotte, North Carolina, recently celebrated its biggest sale ever, that of a 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB/C for $10.3 million. The Ferrari, chassis number 09067, is one of just 12 competition versions of the 275 GTB produced, with lightweight aluminum bodies designed by Pininfarina and built by Scaglietti. This loan application is … Save time at the dealership by applying for auto financing today. 15 results per page. About RK Motors. RK Motors Charlotte tells us this 1968 Shelby GT500KR (click here to see the ad) was awarded Gold at the 2015 […] 1940 Mercury Coupe. masuzi. Apply for Financing. RK Motors has done both major and minor work on my Passat and an Accura I owned previously. RK Motors Charlotte Reviews. Newest Listings; Trucks; Motorcycles; Muscle Cars; Convertibles; Antiques / Pre-War; Future Classics ; Under $5,000; $250,000 and Up; Browse by Maker. On two occasions when I took the Passat in describing only symptoms, they told me what they thought the problem could be, then hours later called saying they had found a different problem, saving me several hundred dollars each time. We analyze millions of used cars daily. With everything from muscle cars, hot rods, to exotics. Stepping Motors A-243 Introduction 0.36°/Geared AR 0.72°/Geared RK 0.36°/Geared AR 0.36°/0.72°/ Geared CRK 1.8°/Geared RBK 0.9°/1.8°/Geared CMK 0.72° PK 1.8°/Geared High-Torque PKP 0.9°/1.8°/Geared PK Controllers SG8030JY A ccessories AC Input Motor & Driver DC Input Motor & Driver Motor Only 0.72˚ 5-Phase Stepping Motors PK Series 1.8°/Geared 2-Phase Stepping Motors …