7 of the shades are matte and 5 of them are shimmery / metallic shades. Home > Juvia's Place.

With a mixture of metallic hues and matte shades, The Douce Palette is a must-have for crafting a multitude of delectable looks. Juvia’s Place does amaing colors, and amazing metallics. Afrique retails for $20 and comes with 12 shades in total.

Find new and preloved Juvia's Place items at up to 70% off retail prices. This is an amazing deal for 12 of their shades. Poshmark makes shopping fun, affordable & easy!

juvia's place Masquerade Palette. Choose One Of The Warrior Palettes For Free With Your $30 Purchase.

You choose one of the Warrior Palettes for free with your $30 purchase. US$15.00. 1,900 Likes, 24 Comments - Bubs Bee (@_bubsbee) on Instagram: “@JuviasPlace I Am Magic Foundation - Togo @JuviasPlace I Am Magic Concealer - 12 @JuviasPlace I am…” Juvia's Place will launch online at Ulta on the same day the brand launches its new Afrique makeup collection, which features bold and vibrant matte and shimmery eye shadows, blush, and lipstick.

Get Deal. US$15.00. Morphe X Jacklyn Hill Palette – Abyss.

US$11.00. Juvia's Place FreePalette coupon is good for sale items. Imagine the options if they really do have all the olive colors they're promising!

A nine-colour eyeshadow palette. Sale. Well, no better way to know what the buzz is about than to just try it out…..So here are the 6 looks: Juvia’s Place Afrique Palette – Aya, Niger, Dakar, Côte d’lvore, Cotonou, Bintou, Fifi, Togo, Angelique.

Ends: 06/30/2020.

50% Off Juvias Place Today - Code Juneteenth. I mean. I have to say the Juvia’s Place’s pricing is very fair. US$5.00.

US$15.00. US$15.00. Anyone else excited for the new Juvia's Place foundation? As a brand catering primarily to women of color, I feel like they have a good chance of getting this right.

Click to see large image. Juvias Palace: Gender: Women: JUVIA'S PLACE THE DOUCE PALETTE-Used Twice as seen in photos No Box Insanely pigmented shadows.

50% off juvias place today - code Juneteenth. All of my Juvia’s Place palettes are incredibly unique and this one is no different.