Die deutsche Übersetzung von All Star und andere Smash Mouth Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now but wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold Stop reading you imbecile this isn't the lyrics, Why are you still reading? All Star Lyrics: Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me / I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed / She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb / In the shape of an "L" on All Star Songtext von Smash Mouth mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com

Lol Allstars 2017 Lyrics: Sa zu der 4, zu oft totgeschwiegen / Bezahl' die Monatsmieten durch Kokalinien / Geb' ein'n Fick auf jeden Trend, ich bin so geblieben / Und bei Stress stech' ich zu, so wie

Aotu & Ruuth] R&B/Soul Song Lyrics.

Lyrics to 'All Star' by SHREK : Somebody once told me the world is gonna owe me / I ain't the sharpest tool in the she'd / She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb / In the shape of an

Caotun Boys) Christian Reindl - Risk It All (Remix) [feat. Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now, wait till you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

Hey now, you're an all star Get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star Get the show on, get paid All that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold (Go for the moon, go, go) (Go for the moon, go, go) (Go for the moon) (Go, go, go for the moon) Hey now, you're an all star Get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold. LC - Lil Homie (feat. 6 Call Out My Name.

Childish Gambino.

Focused at times playing "neo-ska" music, the band has adopted retro styles spanning several decades of popular music All … It is was the most famous group song. Skin covered with an ego Get to talking like a end-forth, like a rebound No control, no off switch in the way that you bringing me down All star lyrics was written by American rock and Smash Mouth. Their hit songs include "Walkin' on the Sun" (1997) and "All Star" (1999).

The Weeknd. Cardi B] Bruno Mars.

Lyrics to 'All Star' by Smash Mouth: Somebody once told me The world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kinda dumb With her finger and her thumb

3 (1999) on the movie soundtrack Shrek (2001) on the compilation album All Star Smash Hits (2005) on the compilation Now That's What I … Ella Mai. Khalid & Normani.

Aotu Lyrics. All star lyrics : Hello everyone i am Kiran Kamble Founder and CEO of Kiran Kamble Knowledge World Website - in this Article i will provide you All star lyrics and all star lyrics smash mouth you will be able to download all star lyrics by smash mouth and read smash mouth all star lyrics.

All Star This song is by Smash Mouth and appears… on the album Astro Lounge (1999) on the compilation Now That's What I Call Music!

1 Summertime Magic. It was released on 4 May 1999 for their album Astro Lounge. Find the best Aotu song lyrics on All Star Lyrics. 4 Feels Like Summer.

Well go commit die.

Childish Gambino.

5 Finesse (Remix) [feat. 2 Love Lies. Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid (And all that glitters is gold) Only shooting stars break the mold It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now but wait till you get older But the media men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

3 Boo'd Up. All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer This may be the night that my dreams might let me know All the stars are closer, all the stars are closer, all the stars are closer.