Dismiss Visit. “It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”-Friedrich Nietzsche . Create a wedding ceremony script with own vows for this part to fit your wedding style. "Or sometimes it … Lori Levisen, Wedding Officiant. See what Lori Levisen, Wedding Officiant (levisenweddingo) has discovered on Pinterest, the world's biggest collection of ideas. "Reading through love-focused quotes can sometimes be the nudge that someone needs to start expressing themselves in a certain way," says wedding officiant Bethel Nathan. Lori Levisen, Wedding Officiant. See more ideas about Words, Life quotes, Wedding officiant. Wedding readings.

The officiant will say a few things about marriage before you exchange rings or its alternative, using similar words. It was a loooooong minute.” ― Harris Bloom, a wedding officiant in New York City . Choose something from your favorite movies, books, songs, literature or religious book. See more ideas about Wedding readings, Wedding vows and Wedding quotes. Your Special Day is Special to Us Too. 27 Followers • 8 Following. Wedding vows/wedding exchanges. 15 Nov 2017 - Explore jovee6019's board "Celebrant" on Pinterest. Love and Marriage Quotes Give Sage Advice. Literary Quotes. Mar 11, 2020 - Every ceremony is personally crafted for our clients. For her I changed pebbles into diamonds, shoes into mirrors, I changed glass into water, I gave her wings and pulled birds from her ears and in her pockets she found feathers, I asked a pear to become a pineapple, a pineapple to become a lightbulb, a lightbulb to become the moon, and the moon to … I’ve been married for over twenty years and I can tell you that my wife is my best friend. Follow. Stay safe and healthy. The Longest Solo “The most awkward was when a groom started to sing a song to his fiancee and wanted her to join in, and she waved him off. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. ― Ernie Claeson, a wedding officiant in Beaverton, Oregon . They set a tone for a wedding ceremony. I collect them because I’m a wedding officiant. These wedding quotes are perfect for vows, readings, and badass backdrops.