Aug 5, 2019 - Chhodo Kal Ki Baatein Lyrics old Hindi song with English Translation by Mukesh from film 'Hum Hindustani (1960).Chodo Kal Ki Batein Kal Ki Baat Purani mean Chhodo Kal Ki Baatein Lyrics from Chhodo Kal Ki Baatein (Kabhi na lote bichda kal Kabhi na milta gilakar) - 2 Kya rakha is kal me hai Jo kuch hai bas aj me hai Chhodo kal ki baatein Kal ki baatein chhodo (Why dont u forget about the past Hey just let the morning else Tomorrow is anotherthe take Why dont you live in today) - 2 Ab sunle tu dil ki dhun Choti choti khusiya chun Haan … Comments for lyrics of song "Chhodo Kal Ki Baaten Kal Ki Baat Puraani" studer3500 on Thursday, August 05, 2010 @tildakhush - The Indian empire stretched as far as Cambodia towards the east in King Ashoka's time before birth of Christ and towards the west in Afganistan where part of it is known as Kandahar . 'Chodo kal ki baatein' is a great song depicting true patriotism. Details of song छोड़ो कल की बातें, कल की बात पुरानी - chho.Do kal kii baate.n, kal kii baat puraanii / Hum Hindustani Lyricsindia.net has Hindi Film (Bollywood) song lyrics for thousands of songs.

That is … Find the lyrics of … The lyrics are presented in ASCII and unicode devanagari with an innovative interface for searching and browsing related songs. Lyrics with English translation of song chhodo kal ki baat kal ki baat purani Movie – Hum Hindustani Release Date – January 1, 1960 Song name - chhodo kal ki baat kal ki baat purani Lyricist – Prem Dhawan Singer – Mukesh Music Director – Usha Khanna Actors – Sunil Dutt, Asha Parekh, Helen, Joy Mukherjee The movie is a remake of the 1952 Bengali movie Basu Paribar Lyrics with English …

Before that, at one time, the queen of Kandahar was married to an Indian prince. Chhodo Kal Ki Baatein (Title) Lyrics from Chhodo Kal Ki Baatein sung by Shaan music directed by Salil Kulkarni music composed by Salil Kulkarni lyrics written by Sandeep Khare and starring Barkha Bisht, Balaji Iyer, Raghavendra Kadkol, Sachin Khedekar, Mrinal Kulkarni, Suresh Menon, Atul Parchure

This famous song is from the movie 'Hum Hindustani' released in 1960. Kya rakha is kal me hai, Jo kuch hai bas aj me hai Chhodo kal ki baatein Kal ki baatein chhodo.

Why dont u forget about the past Hey just let the morning else Tomorrow is anotherthe take Why dont you live in today Why dont u forget about the past Hey just let the morning else Tomorrow is another take Why dont you live in today. Though an old song, it is still pertinent to patriotism across India and is played amongst the many songs on Republic Day. : Sandeep Khare.