I'll try to explain what I did and I hope some of you can provide advice on how to proceed from there on. I can see my user registration Events happening in the Analytics Real-time viewer, but ultimately they are not being stored in the archive (Behavior -> Events -> Top Events), even after 72 hours have passed. The Real-Time reports are a great way to check that particular actions (including pageviews, events and goals) are being tracked into Google Analytics. When you’re analyzing real-time data, you might want … If you are starting a new implementation, we recommend you use the latest version of this library, analytics.js.For existing implementations, learn how to migrate from ga.js to analytics.js. Ask Question Asked 4 years, 6 months ago. A maximum of 500 hits per session are processed. The first 20 event hits sent to Analytics are processed immediately, thereafter processing is rate-limited to two event hits per second. To determine if the goal URL is entered incorrectly, copy the URL in the Goal URL field and paste it in the search box of either the Pages report or the URL goals report. A maximum of 500 hits per session are processed. 1. Active 3 years, 7 months ago. ga.js is a legacy library. Luckily, when Google Analytics is not tracking or is having other issues, it usually isn’t a death sentence. You can find this filter under "admin" and then "all filters". When I view the website in GTM debug mode the tag is getting fired.

I love Google Analytics… But sometimes their “one size fits all” tool misses the mark. Google Analytics doesn't always block bot traffic. The first 10 event hits sent to Analytics are processed immediately, thereafter processing is rate-limited to one event hit per second. Community & Events Connect with over 600k online marketers. Now that we have a solid understanding of some of the most important and informative metrics within Google Analytics, let’s take a look at some common scenarios where your data is wrong and some quick fixes. Paul If not, you might have added a filter, to filter out events generated by traffic from your own IP. Once you’ve added event tracking code to your page, the final step is to make sure it’s working. This will show you all of the events that have been tracked on your website. I don't know why it's not coming up as an event in GA, real-time. If you treated the scroll event as an actual interaction, your bounce rate would be distorted and unrealistically low. The first 20 event hits sent to Analytics are processed immediately, thereafter processing is rate-limited to two event hits per second. Google Tag Manager tag is fired but event does not show up in Google Analytics Real Time Events Tab. Are your pageviews and events not showing in the Real-Time reports? Then, check Google Analytics to see if the event showed up.